[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp /adv/ this girl that I really like and have been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1441916271702.png (964KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1441916271702.png
964KB, 600x756px
Welp /adv/ this girl that I really like and have been talking to for almost a year now has just disclosed to me why she's been so distant (not calling, replying to text, completely not following through on plans, etc...) and it basically amounts to her life being kinda shitty, her being stressed, and the mild onset of depression. We had a chat and I told her that I felt something between us and she agreed, but said that she really couldnt be in a relationship with anyone at the moment because "she cant be there for herself so she knows she cant be there for anyone else." I'm not the type of person with any heavy baggage and in fact think that I could really be there and help her through all the stress and bullshit, and give her someone to talk to/take her mind off of things.

The problem is she is adamant at this point that she just cant do it, and I respect that. My issue is that this is admittedly my first REAL (potential) relationship and it by no means came easy. I want to say moving on would be the best option, but I'm not too skilled of a fisherman in this ocean full of women. At the same time I dont think that I am really gaining anything by waiting for her to recover her sanity, I mean im not getting any younger myself. If I did decide to just be friends would I be burning the proverbial bridge in case my venture out into the single life dosent work out? Would I be able to attempt to find someone else, and if she recovers her mind before then be able to go back to her?
>>
just wait until chad comes and she instantly is not stressed or depressed and can is willing to be in a relationship with him
>>
>>16507781
I enjoyed talking to your mom. Her flirting with me was very enjoyable. My advirce: fuck her mom instead. She can join later is she retrieves her sanity.
>>
File: 1419167315143.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1419167315143.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>16507793
Well I dont really think thats the issue here. She admitted she was interested in me as well, and that she felt a connection too. She's just not in the right place to get into anything committed which is fine. Her mental peril is real, I saw some of the shit she was talking about first hand so I know its legit.

>>16507801
Dad is that you?
>>
>>16507810
Poor doge
>>
Bumping for hopefully better and more helpful responses
>>
>>16507810

>>16507793 This, this and this! she is not sexually interested on you, it's not like you're waiting to her put her shit together to finally live a happy relationship, i've already met girls who was going through depression and stress, and instead of "i'm not ready for a relationship" i've got "you're the best thing that happened to me in a while!" and then they proceed to jump on my dick.
tl:dr move on, there's nothing for you there, dicks are always priorities when they are interested.
>>
>>16509090
I was thinking this as well, but she is showing signs of being interested they are just mixed in with her dropping off the grid for periods at a time, Like we're cool and all but she IS a rather tenacious person. Maybe this is one of those things she wants to see through by herself? I agree with you I just want to make sure that this is really the case before I ready up to brave the waters once more.
>>
>>16507781
shoulda just said you dont give a fuck, you dont need anyone to be there for you and you are happy to be with her.

the 'im depressed' shit is just a cover for being too pussy to say anything decisive
>>
>>16509132
Guess you guys have a point. My old man always said if multiple people are all saying the same thing odds are its probably true
>>
>>16509090
I agree with this.
If she liked you enough you'd be the best thing that happened to her for a while not an excuse. Sorry anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.