[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are so ugly Can anyone explain to me what is it that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Woman_with_pink_lollipop.jpg (190KB, 930x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Woman_with_pink_lollipop.jpg
190KB, 930x1266px
Women are so ugly
Can anyone explain to me what is it that men see in them?
>>
Warm hotpockets, also op is a faggot.
>>
>>16507349

wait, so i'm betting $20 you're a bitter twink or an angry fatty, which is it
i'm sorry that straight guy doesn't like you anon you're gonna have to deal with the fact that some men don't like cock
>>
>>16507355
I know they don't, but I don't understand it
I'm trying to understand the appeal here
>>
>>16507355
>>16507354
IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>16507361

you're gay, there is literally nothing to understand
but if it makes you feel better there may even be a few gay men willing to tolerate what a whiny little bitch you are
>>
>>16507378
How am whining I'm asking a question
There's a million ways to answer it from saying how women make you feel to posting a pretty verse of poetry that explains it
Why does the fact I think they're ugly offend you so much
>>
File: sage.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>16507367
>>
>>16507349
This is sort of true. A man desires a woman for the companionship, connection and belonging. Sex goes stale after a while and all you are left with is the person. Cosmetics should be considered fraud though.
>>
>>16507387

lol it doesn't offend me, but painting half the planet with such a broad stroke indicates the type of person you are. It's obviously coming from a place of bitterness and insecurity, or else you wouldn't have made such a post in the first place. Not to mention I've seen it a million times. Women do it too, which makes it kind of ironic that you're here complaining about it
>>
>>16507400

>Cosmetics should be considered fraud though.
then men should stop pursuing women who are wearing it obviously.
no one stops doing a thing they are rewarded for, especially when they can do it blatantly and receive no rebuke
the fact is men will say they prefer a natural woman but 9/10 times masturbate or pursue a dolled up woman
>>
>>16507401
>but painting half the planet with such a broad stroke indicates the type of person you are

A person who isn't attracted to feminine bodies and faces? Wow how dare I
It's not like I called them all horrible bitches or anything, I didn't say anything hateful. I just don't think they look good, it's not like I can help it
>>
>>16507410
Makeup has become like a mating signal. Many women who go in public without it are likely not interested, not looking for a guy, or would be to rushed to even speak to a guy.

Makeup is like a dancing peacock. Notice me, I'm fertile.

This is the romance game.
>>
>>16507349
Not all women. Some girls are ok. Brunettes are generally nicer than blondes.
>>
>>16507411
Lmao then why are you here? You don't want advice you want a circlejerk thread of insecure fucks that'll bounce the same stale opinions off each other.
>>
>>16507411
>A person who isn't attracted to feminine bodies and faces? Wow how dare I

lol look at that backpedaling
You can be unattracted to someone and still acknowledge that they are seen as attractive - the two are not mutually exclusive. Pretending they are for the sake of your argument is obtuse and silly.
but hey I'll bite. Men like variety. You may think women are ugly for whatever reason but men can appreciate all things about a womans body within reason. Big tits, small tits, big asses, small asses, soft or sharp faces, soft or athletic bodies, men are not choosy and find attraction in very unique facet's of women's bodies. Having a great personality also helps. Of course every man is an individual and it's silly to say it boils down to one aspect or another.
>>
>>16507434
I don't know where else to ask someone to explain me something if not here
I guess I could try r9k but come on now. I wouldn't get much of an honest answer
>>
>>16507435
>lol look at that backpedaling

How is it backpedaling? I'm not attracted to feminine faces and bodies cause they're ugly to me, isn't that common sense
>>
>>16507474

Because like I said before, attraction and understanding attractive-ness are not mutually exclusive.
I'm not "attracted" to scarlett johansson but I can see that she is in fact quite hot and why guys are attracted to her. Hell I'm not even attracted to Channing Tatum, but I'm aware that girls find him attractive and I can see why

it's childish to say women are ugly. You are not attracted to them, but straight men being attracted to them for the features you find unattractive speaks for itself. That's just what gets them going. I'm sure you attracted to things in men that would turn me off, but I wouldn't say those guys are ugly because that's naive.
>>
>>16507506
You're being way too picky about my choice of words as if it isn't a common thing to use ugly and unattractive as synonyms. What I mean is I look at them and don't see what is it exactly that's hot. They can be great people and all but I mean physically
>>
>>16507519

lol well I've literally been over every reason men are attracted to women so if you haven't figured it out yet you're pretty much hopeless either way.
I can tell you that big tits are great but if you don't like them obviously you're not going to "see" it. You don't have to. You just have to respect it
>>
Why do girls wear perfume and make up?

Cause they're ugly and they smell bad
>>
>>16507349
vaginas
sweet, sweet vaginas
and boobs
and bootys
and a lot of other things that vary from specimen to specimen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.