[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my boyfriend to try an open relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG1388.jpg (60KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1388.jpg
60KB, 1200x451px
How do I convince my boyfriend to try an open relationship?

Pretty much all other relationships I've had have been open/ fwb and I have no idea how present the question or how he'll react.
>>
>>16507105
Slip something in his drink and then ask him.
>>
>>16507105
CONTEXT
O
N
T
E
X
T
>>
B8
>>
Stop being in relationships. Continue working your network of fuck friends until you die alone, but don't drag other poor saps into your disgusting shitheap of a wasted life.
>>
>>16507105
She wants 4 boyfriends Gerald, give up already.
>>
You don't "convince" someone into doing an open relationship. If they're not comfortable with it to begin with, it's going to be a fucking disaster if you pressure them into one. Tell him that you'd like one, see what he says. If he's not on board with it, you decide if it's more important to be with him or to freely have sex with people.

I know this is probably bait.
>>
>>16507113
Damn. This though.
>>
File: 1448610374368.jpg (47KB, 1057x659px) Image search: [Google]
1448610374368.jpg
47KB, 1057x659px
>>16507105
If you want to be a slut, then break up with him and go be a slut. Don't expect you bf to want to be a çuçk.
>>
>>16507117

This. Also, does open mean open for both? Would you put him to another standard than yourself?
>>
>>16507135
Yes she can fuck whoever she wants. Maybe she'll allow me to jerk off while 3 guys take her,
>>
>>16507117
I would never pressure him into it, I just don't know how to ask the question because I'm afraid of how he'll react. If he's not okay with it that's perfectly fine, I just want to know.
>>16507135
Of coarse open for both of us, it would pretty horrible otherwise.
>>
>>16507177
Makes sense.
>>
>I literally just cant stop sucking cocks!

anyone with a backbone would kick you to the curb for suggesting an open relationship.
of course I would never be stupid enough to have a girlfriend again anyway so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>16507177

You shouldnt go into relationships without specifying this in the begging you fucking faggot. It's like you go to a car dealership and really want a particular model but then decide to go ahead and buy one you don't want, pay all the money, take it home, and then 4 weeks later start whining about how you didn't get the car you wanted.

You're retarded.
>>
>>16507329
I agree with the point you're making but you are being a bit harsh to that random person on the Internet.
>>
>>16507105
Its gonna be worth it for you since girls usually have a thirsty guy waiting. What is he really getting out of this?
>>
>>16507329
You're acting like I'm going to give him an ultimatum or something, for the last time: I'd be perfectly fine with it if he said no and we just moved on. I wanted to know how to bring it up to him so we can have a conversation about it like adults (which non of you seem to understand)
>>16507366
What do you mean? We can both sleep with people we're physically attracted to instead of constantly feeling guilty that we fantasize about someone other than our partner. At the end of the day it's just no strings attached sex, I don't see why that should have an effect on our relationship.
>>
>>16507523
>You're acting like I'm going to give him an ultimatum or something
No, but if you actually believe in monogamy this would be a pretty fucked up thing to hear. If you made it known from the get go he'd either be down with it or not with little emotional attachment. This isnt something you should spring on someone some months after you're official.
>>
>>16507523
I'm not that anon, and I'm not even the anti-woman type, but it will probably be easier for you to get NSA sex than him.
>>
>>16507523
>>16507523
If you think it's as easy for guys to get laid as it is for girls then you should
>check your privilege
>>
>>16507545
This. It reminds me of that story of the woman who asked for an open relationship with her boyfriend of like 5 years (they were planning to marry), and he dumped her. I would too, honestly.

I'm not saying open relationships are bad or that they never work, it's just that monogamy is very important to many people, and even considering non-monogamy means there is a big incompatibility of values and feelings. So the relationship boundaries should be defined extremely early, or ideally before the relationship even starts.
>>
In my experience, if you're ever afraid of asking a question because you fear the answer, usually means you know on some level the aswer you getting is not going to be the desired one.
If you fear the reaction, you only do so because you already know it, and it's menacing to your current state of life.

Something to ponder.
>>
>>16507595
Women don't spread their seed. Having dudes bang your girl is out of the question. The other way around could be possible, depends on the girl. Did you know 5% of men are homosexual and over 80% of women are bisexual?
>>
>>16507113
kek

fucking this
>>
Men cannot handle this. Seriously, this shit gets to us so hard our dicks cease to function if we're in a committed relationship and you do something like this, you heartless bitch. If you just want to fuck as many people as possible, don't be in a committed relationship. If you want a sane man to emotionally and financially support you, don't fuck other guys.
>>
>>16507608
Kek maybe, you're talking to a girl though, and I wouldn't be okay with non-monogamy. I'm sure there are some girls (and guys) who are out there.
>>
>>16507621
Right, let's go look for those girls then. And I won't be dating you, so that's no biggie.
>>
If you want to slut around why don't you just break up with him?

Or is his cock not big enough for you?
>>
Your question shouldn't be how to convince your bf to be in an open relationship, it should be how to tell him you want one.

That being said, it is indeed fucked that you didn't start nyour relationship with honesty.

Communication and honesty are key in any relationship. If you can't do that, save the poor guys feelings and move on.
>>
Also open relationships and just fucking whoever you want are different
>>
>>16507627
No, he has a big dick. A little too big for m taste really. It hurts when he's deep inside of me. I want some smaller penises to they can fuck harder and faster. I really just want cock. But using a dildo is out of the question. The dick must be connected to a living being.
>>
>>16507633
In that case an animal would work too. Have you considered bestiality? No hassle with human beings and boyfriends you need to please all day long. Just use a pet. A dog or sum. Come one girl, show us the real you. It seems like you're not your real self around people. Are you too shy?
>>
To broach the subject you can start with talking about your sexual desires and fantasies and encourage contribution on his part. If you're bi, talk about how you've loved the idea of dating a girl and a guy, and what he thinks of that. Find an article online about positive and successful poly-amorous or polygamous relationships and have him read one, or tell him about it, and see what he thinks. COMMUNICATE.
>>
>>16507621
Girls yes, but where are the guys? It seems like any self-respecting man would get angry, while any girl would just feel safe.
>>
>>16507616
This. The fucked up part is that you'd expect them to know this shit.
>>
>>16507105
Find yourself a poolgirl. Or a sexslave. Seems like you're more after sex 24/7 than a real relationship. Be honest next time. You sound like a mean-spirited cunt.
>>
>>16507523
now hes going to suspect you of cheating every time you go out
>>
Tell him that you want to break up because you're not ready for a long term relationship. Tell him that what you want is short flirts where you meet many people with no strings attached. Apologize profusely for getting in a relationship without making sure to know what you want and thus unnecessarily hurt him. If he insists that you try to find a way to make it work -then-, and only then, you can say that the only way to make it work would be to change the relationship to open/fwb, that you know it's not what he offered, that you know it's unlikely to work and that you didn't suggest it first because you know that it can hurt him.
>>
>>16507105
You're not fucking her right. Make sure to insert various roleplays into your sexlife. That will spice things up. Before you know, she'll be only thinking about one time. Your cock. God, I'm such an epic writer and my vocab is almost unreal. I think I just came a little.
>>
>>16507735
You wrote time instead of thing, and you might be retarded.
>>
>>16507603
THIS x1000

You see it all the time on /adv/. People already know what they should do, and they know the probable outcome. Yet they come on here anyway, usually to potentially hear the answer they just want to hear.

In this case it's better to let the relationship take it's doomed course (ask the guy, then let the break up happen) because he deserves a better chick.
>>
>>16507105
Stop being in relationships. Continue working your network of fuck friends until you die alone, but don't drag other poor into your life style*

she has the right to love the fucking way she wants to, you edgy fuck
>>
>>16507105
Stop being a slut
>>
>>16507113
Honestly this. Rekt as fuck.
>>
just tell him
>>
>>16507113
ahahaha so much this.
>>
>>16507105
You obviously can't into relationships.

>>16507113 is the best advice for you.
>>
>>16507523
>so we can have a conversation about it like adults
>adults
That you're even THINKING about open relationships is proof that you're not adult yourself. You have your advice, now leave.
>>
>>16507105

And all those previous relationships failed, I assume.

Maybe it's worth thinking about what went wrong in your previous relationships and making sure (not just assuming) that it wasn't the open aspect of those relationships that sunk them before you go about trying to recreate those same factors in another relationship.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.