[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point to online dating as a 30 year old dude who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1341017877924.jpg (672KB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
1341017877924.jpg
672KB, 683x935px
Is there any point to online dating as a 30 year old dude who isn't very attractive? I get that it's a numbers game, but the rate of response I get for the volume of messages I send out is beyond abysmal.

I feel like I'm just wasting my time and the lack of responses has been steadily chipping away at my self esteem for awhile now. I think the only reason I haven't stopped is because I want to start a family and I'm not getting any younger. I'd try to meet women the "normal" way, but I my friends don't have any single friends to introduce me to, and we're all way too busy to go out to bars and the like (not that I really enjoy the bar/club scene anyways).
>>
>>16506810
bump
>>
Find hobbies and a larger group of friends, increase the total amount of people you interact with throughout the week and that alone will increase your chances of meeting new women.
>>
poor results with online dating? Then you sir should put more effort into looking more attractive. Go to the gym and quit the fastfood and sodapop
>>
>>16506810
Online dating isn't for unattractive people. It's for people that look good but have no real personality.
>>
>>16506985
My work schedule doesn't really allow for a ton of free time that I can actually plan regular shit around. Not sure how I can just find more friends. It's not like I'm in school anymore where making friends was easy as hell. The adult world kinda sucks for meeting people unless you have a lot of free time.

>>16507008
Already been working on that. Having a nice body doesn't really make my face look any better though. I'm not a handsome man by any standard. Bad genetics and a bike accident 15 years ago took care of that.

>>16507030
That's basically the conclusion that I suspect.
>>
Ugly people are doomed to be alone unless they find other ugly people. And they will have ugly kids that drag through life with their lack of self-esteem. They lead pointless lives and die in the gutter. If you're ugly and you know it, don't try very hard. Just let things happen. Embrace your ugliness and move along.
>>
>>16508201
well that's a depressing thought
>>
>>16508236

That's life. Here's something else.
>>
>>16508201
It's not always people who are ugly that end up alone.
>>
File: 481701312.jpg (2MB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
481701312.jpg
2MB, 2000x1335px
>>16508201
worthless advice from a limpdick loser
>>
>>16506810
I'm into older men, and looks don't matter that much to me.
It's more about personality, and maybe half of girls are like that.
Guys who are a 5/10 looks wise and are sweet, patient, and loving are 10's in my book.

Don't get yourself down OP.
>>
>>16509407
I mean let's be serious here, you people realize that everyone looks like shit eventually right?
imo 90% of people start to look like shit by their 30's
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.