[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make it clear: my girlfirend told me I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: oczko.png (1MB, 1007x1048px) Image search: [Google]
oczko.png
1MB, 1007x1048px
I'll make it clear:
my girlfirend told me I'm not being brave, spontaneous and making stupid excusses. Help me with this shit somehow.
>>
Will post any additional info if needed
>>
See a shady kebab restaurant at the dark alleyway? Go there with her. She propably hesitates and then say "Its k, Ill protect you if anything happens" and then she will be all *blushy blush*.

And then you get stabbed by some niggers, but it cant be helped, you went to a shady dark alleyway, what you expected?

No but seriously, my ex had this problem with me, you just have to decide something spontaneously, and make it happen.

Like, "hey theres a new shop, wanna go there?" And then you spontaneously buy her something from there.

Or you spontaneously suggest thing x which requires some balls from you.

And so on. Good luck.
>>
>>16506659
Some girls are such control freaks they can't be spontaneous; Talking to them would be like trying to talk to a robot. Shit's difficult. They should be only making one thing hard, if you know what I'm saying..
>>
>>16506641
>my girlfirend told me I'm not being brave, spontaneous and making stupid excusses. Help me with this shit somehow.
What's the context? Because this could go a number of ways.
>>
>>16506641
I'm afraid we need more specifics. What does she think you are too scared to do?
>>
she's bored and making it your responsibility to entertain her

try doing stuff
>>
>>16506672
Yes, be her monkey. Don't forget to perform your song and dance! What is she? Is she nice? Sound like a female Frieza, just saying...
>>
OP here
Context: we were talking about our past, the shit she walked trough and what I did, then she said I am not brave because I am afraid to talk or to be spontaneous.
When she was talking about past she also showed me some song
Halsey - strange love
coming down
and drive.
As true I trying so much time to man fucking up but there's always some shit i fuck up. I'm lifting for about year still looking like some fucking skeletor, doc said I have some genetic illness or some shit and i can't weight up easy (179 cm/68 kg). Also was reading a lot. I had some problems with my confidence earlier, but it was just went off smooth so I wasn't thinking about it much.
>>
>>16506641
Well, I reckon you should bravely and spontaneously beat the piss out of her, then be like "was that exciting enough, or did I ought to go and get a pair of pliers and a blowtorch?".
>>
Beating. Her ex did that, anyway it's not fun for me.
She like to live fast and cool, without time wasting.
>>
>>16506641
Please rewrite with better grammar. This is too vague.
>>
To make it clear:
My girlfriend told me, I don't behave manly, brave, spontaneous and I make stupid excusses.
>>16506812

>>16506812
She said that, I'm afraid to talk or voice up, just not brave or spontaneous.
She send me these songs
Halsey - strange love
coming down
and drive
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.