[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i doing wrong?? I'm an 18 yr old female who cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 200x142px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 200x142px
i'm cultured, charismatic, pretty, smart, sweet, and loving but for some reason I'm always hit with "i don't want a gf right now" "I'm not in the right place for a relationship" or some other weak excuse. i think it may be that I'm just intimidating. I have a strong and rational mind (you could call it even masculine) I guess i don't act very conventionally feminine exteriorly at least. although deep down (and in bed) I'm extremely submissive, slutty, passionate, and loving ahhhh how do i get guys to take me seriously??? maybe I'm going after the wrong guys??? idk help me
>>
Some guys want a dumb girl who won't challenge them.
Some want someone who can they can share and debate ideas with.

Though the "I don't want a gf right now" is a pretty standard bullshit excuse from a guy.
You could also be an uggo, in which case I'm sorry.
>>
If men aren't falling in your lap then you clearly aren't as pretty as you think you are.
There must be a massive flaw that you conveniently left out of your post.
My guess is that you're fat and by ''strong and rational mind'' you are probably referring to STRONG WYMYN DON'T FAT SHAME ME, YOU BASTARD form of feminism.
>>
>>16505838
men are falling in my lap just none want to commit to my lap I'm not skinny i guess you could say I'm sorta chubby I'm 5' 7 and 140lbs but my waist is tight and shit i don't know maybe I'm just a fat arrogant idiot
>>
I doubt you are 18 and charismatic and all other traits you claim to have
>>
>>16505856
You write like one. Punctuation helps everyone parse what you've written quicker and its absence is a signal of your verbal intelligence.
>>
>>16505822
>I'm extremely submissive, slutty, passionate, and loving ahhhh how do i get guys to take me seriously???
How do you express this?
>>
specifically tell me how one date went start to finish.

Maybe you're asking the guys into a relationship too soon. Maybe they feel pressured.

I don't think men your age understand your attitude, they'll just write it off as being bitchy or stuck up. They get straight to the point. Maybe you are talking to the wrong guys. Date older guys maybe.
>>
I'm a person who's attracted to strong, dominant, and tomboyish women. But I understand that not everyone is into that.

As long as you don't have to act like somebody else, the eventual person who finds you will appreciate you for who you are.

For now, go ahead and have fun in your romantic roller coaster.

Oh, and for those of you calling her a feminist... she described her strong and rational mind as 'masculine'... which probably every feminist would never do. Hell, they'd say she's brainwashed by the patriarchy.
>>
>>16505863
I'm generally really bad with words maybe its how my brain works... my mind visualized every thing in symbols and numbers, words feel unnatural to me.. regardless why does this mark me as an unlovable moron
>>
>>16505871
when i care about a man i will do literally anything for/with them i truly have no limits all i care about is their happiness
>>
>>16505894
ok, and what is in your behavior that may be unfeminine and even intimidating?
>>
>>16505888
ehhh its weird .... i am brainwashed i guess, I'm told i don't fit into societies idea of femininity so I've accepted this i don't know
>>
>>16505890
>>16505890
Lmao

You sound immature and pretentious, I guess guys notice that and thus steer away from you. Just like some anon said, you must have some serious flaw or come off as superficial and shallow. Maybe you are not as great as you think you are.
>>
sure you are lmao

go get cumdumped again you filthy slut
>>
If you are fucking a guy, he all ready got what he was after. He doesn't need to go for the relationship. You will never connect with an 18 year old boy on a meaningful level, sex is just too high of a priority for them.
>>
>>16505898
if i disagree i will always speak up, i argue when i believe i am right, my arguments are well thought out and have good points and justifications... I appear as if i really don't care what anyone thinks and I'm very independent
>>
>>16505890
I'll write in a way you can understand.

Dat means ur lik rly dumb, and guyz avoid u bcz dey think ur fake
>>
>>16505899
You're not brainwashed, you're perfectly fine. You see masculinity and femininity as something that simply differentiates certain character traits, but doesn't necessarily assert dominance.

You're fine. Anything else you're anxious about?
>>
>>16505906
is this really true should i stop fucking guys before things are serious? I'm just not trying to manipulate or trap them i just want someone to want to be with me regardless of if we are fucking or not
>>
>>16505909
ur meeeeeaaann i can still out math u bitch
>>
>>16505913
Ever hear the phrase "why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free"
>>
>>16505822
You're probably right about intimidating guys. It takes a special kind of guy to be attracted to a strong woman, and not too many 18 year olds are that confident and willing to be challenged.

Look around among the better students, the arty types who are confident enough to be unconventional, maybe the older guys who have the maturity to want more than a pretty but empty package.
>>
>>16505907
Men won't dump you for this, only if you argue about every bs and come off as a self righteous nasty bitch. If you do it while respecting others and being helpful this is an attractive trait. Nothing worse than girls bottling up their feelings, not speaking up then resenting you and throwing a tantrum. But as you said if you would do everything for a guy while in a relationship and don't make it a who is smarter contest, this is not an issue, there is something else.
How pretty are you?
How fat are you?
How easily do you sleep with men?
How much self esteem do you have in a relationship? Are you easy to walk over?
>>
"strong woman"

holy shit i hope you die
>>
>>16505906
Guys are not always after sex. Besides, even if the guy is a 'sex is high priority' guy then he just isn't worth it now is he? She's looking for a guy who will commit. Not to change a player into a guy who will commit.
>>
>>16505932
what's wrong with strong women?
>>
>>16505922
that phrase infuriates me i am not a cow my pussy isn't my only purpose
>>
You're very young and way more immature than you think you are.
Quite likely you're overly confrontative and arrogant. Pretentious and unwilling to compromise or listen to other people's points of view. You can't see your own faults and instead want to be given asspats and told everything will be fine, you're perfect as you are, don't change a thing.

I'm not attacking you, this is pretty normal behavior for an 18yo. The guys you want to date are probably a complete waste of thought. Most teenagers are assholes, and we smooth out over time.

You'll be able to find a boyfriend eventually.
>>
>>16505937
Most of them aren't strong, they just want to assert dominance over everyone to prove themselves because they are insecure, but when they have a problem they need to solve they whine the loudest of how the world is unjust instead of solving it for themselves.
>>
>>1650592 pretty: 8.5/10, 5' 7 140lbs, sleep with men: pretty easily, self esteem: 7/10, walk all over: 6/10
>>
>>16505944
i agree i am immature and have many flaws (clearly) but I don't think i am pretentious and unwilling to compromise or listen... I am genuinely interested in others opinions and don't mind being proved wrong, i enjoy making intellectual progress and understand that everyone thinks differently i don't think this is the issue.. idk what do you think
>>
>>16505954
From how you sound, either you date guys who can pretty much date everyone, in that case this is always a risk, or you are judged for being easy. That sends a message that you don't respect your body.
How do you feel, when in a relationship do you communicate and live together well?
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39KB, 485x327px
>>16505863
>Punctuation
>Leaving out commas
You can't even grammar nazi right mane
>>
>>16505822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-5X01EUEs
Sorry for the quality, girlie. Best I could find on short notice. ;)
>>
If a guy is saying he doesn't want a relationship, it's either cause he has more important things to do with his life (rarely) or he realized you're not worth anchoring down with for some superficial reason.
>>
>>16505971
I've never been in a long term serious relationship so i have no idea
>>
>>16505982
>I've never been in a long term serious relationship

This is why guys don't want to make it permanent with you. They've heard "stories." (Please be in London)
>>
>>16505946
Isn't that true of not only women but of men too?

Also, that's not the case of this woman here. She believes the problem lies in herself, not in the world around her or the guys around her. She thinks she needs to change.

I believe she's a strong woman, but regardless of that, she's someone going through a moment of weakness and simply wants someone to be with.
>>
>>16505982
Then you are almost certainly judged for being easy. Don't play hard to get, just send a message that sex is something that is valuable to you, and that you want to experience it with someone you know well, and be very subtle when flirting. Be as forward as you want, you can even ask the guy out, just don't appear that you want to manipulate them with your body.
>>
>>16506006
mmm that sounds like it'd work I'm just mad that someones worth is still judged by their sexual experiences
>>
>>16506010
It's quite normal, no guy wants to have a serious, long-term relationship with a town bicycle.
>>
>>16506013
I've only had sex with 4 men regardless that shouldn't matter
>>
>>16505822
Did Louisa reincarnate already?
>>
>>16506013
unless that town bicycle happens to be a free spirit with an interesting and fulfilling life...

or is that just me?
>>
>>16506024
That's just you mr betabux
>>
>>16506010
Not experiences, premises. If you sleep with someone easily, that means that you don't really value your body and it comes off as desperate. Imagine a desperate guy who would do everything for you what you ask of him just to be with you, would you be attracted to him? I don't think so, desperation is not attractive. People are attracted to values, not services. Also by doing this to you he devalues himself as someone who doesn't value his work and time. Same thing with you, have self esteem, value yourself, your work, time, and body. Values are attractive.
>>
>>16506022
>that shouldn't matter

lol

Enjoy being pumped and dumped forever.
>>
I know a girl exactly like you down to the physical description and Id love to date her. Whats the first letter of your name?
>>
You don't intimidate them, they think you're loud and annoying. You have to turn down the, "I'M PRETTY AND SMART AND PERFECT", ego is unattractive (not just in women).
>>
>>16506055
v
>>
>>16505822
guys just want dumb virgins they can control
>>
Post a pic.
>>
>>16506105
No we dont
>>
>>16506106
no way but i live in FL
>>
The short answer is that you're not as great of a catch as you think you are. If you're a female that is pretty and smart and charismatic and blah blah egotistical bullshit blah, getting into a longterm committed relationship is the easiest thing on the planet.

I'm willing to be you're not nearly as charming as you think you are, probably neurotic, only average or slightly above average in appearance, and generally overestimating your value. By the way you write and describe yourself, I'd guess you were between the ages of twelve and fourteen. You do not sound like an adult.

The solution is to calm the fuck down and work on yourself. Do your own thing, don't act on it if you get thirsty for attention. If you're actually a good catch, people will eventually gravitate toward you.
>>
>>16505822
You probably blocked all the guys that would've been right for you. It's always the same story. Describe yourself however you want to but you sound like the typical pseudointelligent slut. The fuck has your sexual preferences to do with finding the right person and get taken seriously?

Girl you're 18, the fuck you on about? What's wrong with america... Get your shit together and stop acting like the big catch, because you sure are not. Trust me men can differ between a good girl and the average submissive, slutty, passionate bitch.

Think back there probably was that one guy hitting on you, he now found a proper girl and can't be bothered to think back about your mess and rejections. You tought him to be resilent and get his priorities straight.

Cheers, get your shit together.
>>
you made a mistake of telling /adv/ (or any board on here for that matter) that you're a girl. If you said you were a guy all of these answers would've been different; probably something along the line of take your time and keep up with the confidence. I think the best thing you can do is stop actively looking for a boyfriend and make work on your friendships with them first, then maybe try to take a romantic approach. It'll help you be yourself off the bat and not like you're just looking for some D.
>>
>>16506162
I'm sensing issues from this one
>>
>>16506166
Not entirely, I've seen pretty much the exact same thread a few times with a male op. While some anons will say "just have sex and have fun" instead of "slut," most will still answer with "lol pretentious faggot egomaniac you're probably ugly tbqh."

This board does have a lot of spillover from /r9k/, though.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.