[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will I ever stop caring about sex? I'm 19 and my 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: adam levine large.jpg (300KB, 1998x3000px) Image search: [Google]
adam levine large.jpg
300KB, 1998x3000px
When will I ever stop caring about sex? I'm 19 and my 50 year old boss wanted to fuck me. Is there ever a point where people stop caring about sex or are we always going to be superficial + deprived?
>>
open your butthole and take it like a man
>no homo
>>
I think you might have meant "depraved"

The reason this is an issue to you is you find sex itself to be a superficial and depraved act. Most people do not feel this way.

Regardless of your personal feelings, you can't deny that intercourse is certainly, and has been since time immemorial, an absolutely intregal experience in life.
>>
>>16505694
I never have sex and I've stopped caring about it.
>>
>>16505694
>I'm 19 and my 50 year old boss wanted to fuck me.
Buy a tape or video recorder and hide it.
Let him proposition you again.
You can own the company
>>
Sex is awesome.

It's a mutual pleasure. You don't like sex? What fucking planet are you from, or are you a dumbass little Catholic virgin with no pussy/dick?
>>
Once men get over the hill they start getting weird about sex, they start wanting it more and thinking about it more because they want to know they still got it
>>
>you find sex itself to be a superficial and depraved act. Most people do not feel this way.

They don't?
Not OP, but I relate to them.
>>
When you walk with God. Some of us who have a personal drive to do something greater than ourselves can stop repeating the cycle and finally go to heaven
>>
>>16506346
Not even the anon you're replying to, but no.
>>
>>16505841
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.