[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I will never have an alpha male bf because I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: cute-girl.png (95KB, 235x335px) Image search: [Google]
cute-girl.png
95KB, 235x335px
Tfw I will never have an alpha male bf because I don't have the confidence or personalaity to wear attractive sexualizing clothes...

I am like a pretty submissive person and like dominant men. So settling for a beta shy guy or whatever is hardly an. Option unless it's temporary until a real guy asks me out

Any advice?
>>
> beta meme let
We are not animals. Humans can strive to do good or not, that is simply the path they've taken, everyone is strong on their own way. Don't put humans on the level of animals, people can change, animals cannot
>>
File: 1386664411001.jpg (81KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
1386664411001.jpg
81KB, 330x495px
>>16505510

>Tfw I will never have an alpha male bf because I don't have the confidence or personalaity to wear attractive sexualizing clothes...

That's retarded. You're retarded.

Secondly, whats an "alpha male bf". You mean an asshole? Any girl can get an asshole. They're everywhere.

If you seriously think that the only two categories of men are alpha and beta you deserve to spend the rest of your life with a guy that looks like Jon Heder and smells like corn and lives in his mom's attic. Grow up dude.
>>
>>16505515
Just a term referring to ones core personality ...chill out bro
>>
>>16505518
Grow up, retard.
>>
>>16505520
Help me
>>
File: 1392952367563.jpg (33KB, 493x616px) Image search: [Google]
1392952367563.jpg
33KB, 493x616px
>>16505518

>Just a term referring to ones core personality ...chill out bro

Someone gives you constructive advice concerning the inherent wrongness in your vast overgeneralization of men and your response is to tell them to "chill out bro"?

You really are mentally challenged. Head to the parking lot of a special olympics. You'll find a perfect boyfriend there.
>>
I like how you just got destroyed in your own thread with little to no resistance, maybe betas just belong with betas? No but seriously, just go find someone who likes working out alone. There's nothing gayer than someone who needs a team to help push himself
>>
This thread is Cancer.

Do not Reply Anymore.
>>
Desperate for a hard cock, op? In the 303 area?
>>
desu you don't have to look like a slut to attract guys. Just got to put yourself out there.
>>
File: grinman.jpg (28KB, 336x324px) Image search: [Google]
grinman.jpg
28KB, 336x324px
>>16505515
>>16505518
>>16505527
>>
Looking to get your puss and ads rammed hard and filled with cum, OP? Yeah I bet you are, just like all OPs. OP is known for sucking cocktail pulled freshly out of the ass and them swallowing the entire load
>>
>>16505533
>Just got to put yourself out there.
But I'm a introvert and practically a schizoid shut in like most ppl on this board.
>>
>>16505551
Then go to some deserted running trail, find some young runner dude and present your bare ads to him. It'd make a fantastic story to tell at your wedding, don't forget to mention your pathetic 4chan post!
>>
>>16505551
>But I'm a introvert
That only meakes it harder, which means you should try more often.
>>
>>16505510
> alpha male
Meaning a guy who treats you like human garbage. Enjoy!
>>
>>16505557
No one knows what she means by alpha make, not even her! She's just a horny girl who can't get none.
>>
All these niggas saying alpha isnt real are like people saying "I don't see race" until a jew comes in the room and they start clutching their pockets
>>
>>16505563
I know exactly what she means. Alpha males are dominant males who are in charge and on top of the food chain so to speak. They don't take no for an answer and get what they want. They're successful and extremely good looking.

Problem is, they also mostly treat women like they're disposable. I know the type.
That's why I said, "Enjoy". Because women who look for guys like that usually go from heartbreak to heartbreak. Until 10-15 years later they wake up and realize the guys they chose are the problem.
>>
>>16505572
Jews aren't a race, bad example. Jews are people who practice Judaism, and the Zionists perpetuate the money grabbing schemes and race mixing/multiculturalism to make other Jews look bad, basically the whole world outside of a few countries has a large Jewish influence. There's a little jew in you too.
>>
>>16505577
That sounds like a stereotype from some soap opera. Have you ever stepped outside your house?
>>
>>16505578
>There's a little jew in you too.
Explains why girls sometimes use teeth I guess.
>>
>>16505581
oh please tell me more about how you think you know something about me base on something I said about a typical kind of guy...
>>
>>16505586
There can be a mix of personalities dude, the world isn't as cut and dry as you say. People who are outgoing and charismatic can also be humble and shy at times. The strong can be weak, and the weak can be strong. Fuck dude if life was the way you put it so many different people wouldn't exist and it'd be boring as fuck
>>
>>16505597
But we're not talking about charismatic, humble or shy.
We're talking about the "typical" alpha male, and they "usually" treat women like garbage.
The whole term "alpha" in this particular context comes from the PUA community and I don't think you want to deny that PUA are fucking disgusting pigs who treat women like something they can use for a night and then dispose of.
>>
>>16505597
>there's all kinds of personalities but THIS one doesn't exist
Peak lel.
>>
>>16505604
>The whole term "alpha" in this particular context comes from the PUA community
Pretty sure it's older than that.
>>
>>16505608
>in this particular context
>>
>>16505611
>pua did 9/11
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.