[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had sex with my best friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1359932397133.jpg (417KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
1359932397133.jpg
417KB, 600x701px
So recently, my best friend and i had been getting quite intimate, holding hands, cuddling, falling asleep together and such. I've had a wee crush on him for a while now.

3 nights ago that progressed into mutual masturbation, the next night we gave each other oral and then last night we had actual proper penetrative sex.
Those 3 days have been some of the best sexual encounters i have ever had in my life.

I'm not sure what to do now, I get along well with him, we spend most of our hours awake talking to each other, playing games with each other and just chilling.
I've spent a lot of time in the hospital, he was always there for me during that time and my recovery. He's always trying to pay my medial bills, but i never allow it.

Now we've become like this, i don't want to go back. I want to stay with him intimately.
My issue is..how do i tell him that i like being close to him like we have been lately and that i want to stay by his side if he'll have me?

My confidence isnt very good and idk what to say or do.
Am i reading way wrong into it or something.
>>
Just chill. He probably wants to be with you so straight up ask. No bullshit.
>>
Gay or a chick?
>>
>>16505367
I'm hoping that's the case. I don't think he would use me as a cumdump.

>>16505371
chick
>>
>>16505383
How long have you been friends and has he ever been attracted to you?
>>
>>16505386
about 4 years.
Been "best friends" for about 2.
I'm not sure if he has ever had feelings for me. We never crossed that road before.
>>
>>16505392
Whats your medical condition if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>16505393
I have an over active immune system. It likes to make ideas that parts of my body are the enemy.
At i am on an injection that helps a whole lot, i had to get a government grant for it cause it costs around $60,000 a year
>>
>>16505402
Thats really rough. I'd say what you should do is ask him how he feels about you.

I know it's a shitty thing to say or suggest but Ima be real and let you know that you're a financial responsibility and (I assume) he's a young man. The thing is its hard for him to have a relationship with you, at least from his point of view. I don't know the two of yours personal bullshit but the bottom line is that guys in general want to be providers and it's hard for a young guy to provide for someone with a medical condition which is both expensive and potentially unpredictable.

I'm not saying it can't work, I'm saying it's something you have to think about. My best advice for now with what I've got is to do some stuff to show appreciation for whatever it is he does that way he knows hes an important person to you.
>>
>>16505383
If he's doing all that shit for you, it's very improbable that he's using you as a cumdumpster...

He's probably very happy right now about the situation.
>>
File: 1389586947609.jpg (39KB, 493x494px) Image search: [Google]
1389586947609.jpg
39KB, 493x494px
>>16505349

>Am i reading way wrong into it or something.

I've never had the urge to pay my fuck buddy's medical bills. That's some straight girlfriend shit. He's into you for sure, go for it.
>>
>>16505477
yeah, the whole.. my medical situation and everything that comes with it, finance and such is something that has kept me from trying to form romantic relationships for a long while now
It is a lot to ask someone to deal with.
It does give me a great sense of guilt.
For the most part, thanks to government subsidies my medical and living costs are paid for.

Thanks for the advice. i'm going to do that.
His support through the years has been beyond amazing

>>16505511
>>16505506
Thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.