[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female friend last week: >"I had a really big crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: uIq3qa3sQuiV2Ka4IDjl_opendoor.jpg (11KB, 353x239px) Image search: [Google]
uIq3qa3sQuiV2Ka4IDjl_opendoor.jpg
11KB, 353x239px
Female friend last week:
>"I had a really big crush on you when we were first hanging out :x"

Emoticon included.

Now, same female friend this week:
>"What? No, you misunderstood. I meant a non-romantic crush. I never felt romantic towards you ever."

Well fuck, bitch, which is it?
>>
She wanted the D.
>>
>non-romantic crush

someone help me what is this
>>
Maybe last week she wanted the D but this week she found someone who gave her the D. O well your loss.
>>
Uh...as someone who might actually say this shit, it could mean she didnt know what to say /wasnt sure what she wanted and just let her brain fart control her mouth; she WAS into you but now isnt, or she legit had a 'friend crush' and thought you were really cool etc but didnt want to make a move
>>
>>16505192
Should have given her the D or a date when she said it
>>
>>16505192
People routinely change their minds about how they used to feel. You notice it most often with women because they often talk about how they feel, but it's basically a universal thing to let current feelings bleed into memories of past feelings.
>>
>>16505192
She's doing a mediocre job of telling you that essentially she had feeling for you but no longer does.

Sorry OP, attraction like this has an expiration date.
>>
The first thing that popped into my head was yes girls are dumb sometimes but it is possible for them to have crushes without romantic feelings.
>>
"An attack today is better than one prepared a week from now"

t. Gen Patton
>>
she's playing with you because she knows you like her
>>
>>16505192
She's trying to save her previous statement.

There's no such thing as a no romantic crush.

Just act like you don't give a fuck. Preferbaly make her jalous. Girls want what they can¨t have.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.