[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone on /b/ actually reported me to the FBI's website...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a2854475053_5.jpg (14KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a2854475053_5.jpg
14KB, 700x700px
Someone on /b/ actually reported me to the FBI's website... What I did is weird and I'm sorry but that seems like an overreaction and they don't get I am truly sorry
>>
File: 653.gif (143KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
653.gif
143KB, 600x430px
>>16505018
Don't hold me responsible! I can't help my shitty behavior! Tell that to the next sucker. You went too far this time. Out of my life you go. That pathetic friendless life you don't like anyway. Bye bye.
>>
File: 1448470683755.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448470683755.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>16505018

dude go to a different state and lay low for awhile

mom will take care of them
>>
>>16505056
Do you know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>16505018
What sort of thing did they report?
We might be able to give some advice if we actually know what's at stake.
>>
>>16505097
Innaapropriately touching a child.....as in squeezing a 4 yr old's butt
>>
>>16505101
As in pics of you doing this I assume?
You're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>16505114
No..I just said I'd did it....and I'm very sorry and ashamed
>>
>>16505120
Why would you even have any desire to do that. Are you a pedophile?
>>
>>16505120
Then you're safe. Just say it was a joke and deny it ever happened. Deny, Deny Deny.
>>
>>16505120
Dude you're safe. There's nothing illegal about touching a butt, unless your make it sexual, which you didn't. And it states in /b/ that anything written in that page is purely a work of fiction.
>>
>>16505126
I guess I am.. I've been having innaapropriate thoguhts about kids or awhile now, and I try to ignore them but I can't and I hate it. My niece came over and I thoguht I could handle it...but I couldn't
>>
>>16505137
I'm still ashamed about it....I did squeeze her butt not just touch it and I couldn't stop thinking about feeling her up with my hands I felt soo bad.
>>
>>16505138
If you have inappropriate thoughts about prepubescent children then you're a pedophile, and any legal punishment you get for this is probably fair and well.

Maybe one day they'll strand you on an island together with the 4 year olds who are interested in sex. All zero of them.
>>
>>16505138
I take back my earlier advice. I thought it was actually a joke. Hand yourself in and get some help before you fuck up some kid for life.
>>
>>16505146
You should feel bad dude. 4 years old is way too young. They have no defense and no understanding. Also you could hurt them physically as well.

But I feel your pain. I too lust after younger girls. Mind you I'm in the 13+ category. But I'd love the chance to live it out.
>>
>>16505147
I'm not solve v dullusional pedophile who thinks little kids want to have sex with them...
>>
>>16505171
I know OP. The others seem judgement, but I truly feel for you man.
You're human. You have urges and you fight hard to cope. You're not a monster anon. You made a bad choice.

Never drink around kids.
>>
I personally think you are a disgusting piece of shit for being a pedophile. If you are truly sorry however, then forget this incident, grow the fuck up, and work on your problem.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.