[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 and already bald. I literally can't adjust to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm 23 and already bald. I literally can't adjust to this life. I went from being attractive and always feeling good to hell. I used to date girls that were 8s and had a bunch of girls that liked me and complimented me. It got really bad at 22 and I quit life. Haven't had a job or a single relationship since and I have almost no friends now. I don't do anything allnday. My only option so far is to hope I can get disability and hide from humanity until my shit life is over. All I want is death.
>>
>>16504882
Adapt! Shave that noggin ;;) rock the shaved head/bald guy persona!
>>
>>16504882
Go to one of those hair regrowth places like Ashley and Martin.
>>
Nigga chicks love the bald look if you know how to work it. Play with the cards you've been dealt
>>
>>16504913
I can't do that

>>16504907
I probably will take every hair loss drug I can get but its temporary which is depressing.
>>
>>16504882
Maybe the fact that you're bitter and resentful, can't get over your ego to socialize and are too lazy to get a job is why you can't get girls.

Stop finding things out of your control, to blame on things that are in your control.
>>
>>16504933
No i was just really good looking with hair
>>
>>16504941
... Proved point?
>>
get a hair transplant
>>
>>16504918
Your hair looks like shitty to the point that bald would be an improvement.
>>
>>16505084
Its not as shitty as it looks because there's a widows peak but yes it is fucking shitty as fuck
>>
Sounds like your real issue isn't your hair but that you need to try to get a job and meet some people
>>
Shave your fucking head and grow a goddamn beard.
>>
>disability
>for being bald
M8 I went bald at 14, you are fucking pathetic. Kill yourself now.
>>
I made a similar thread yesterday.
>>16501853

Not the focus of my thread but my face isn't as fat as it used to be (low body fat %) and I get depressed when I look in the mirror now.

We want to look good and fuck people who look good because that's what we're used to.

It sucks when everyone can see you fall from aesthetic grace and also their reflection on your forehead :P bad things happen to other people and they don't tell strangers. You walk around as a bald young man and everyone on the street feels sorry for you

I'm thinking of trying to retrain myself sexually. Maybe thats what you need.

What city are you in? Maybe if I tried to help you I would know how to help myself better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.