[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ This girl from my work has started to flirt with me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: woife.jpg (68KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
woife.jpg
68KB, 538x566px
Hey /adv/

This girl from my work has started to flirt with me. She has been doing it for a while but now she straight up started to hang off me, trying to hold my hand always comes near me when we are out as a group will hug me and run her hands all over me. She will also hold on to me very tight and call me babe and baby all the time.

Its not that I don't like her or don't like her doing this stuff, its the fact that she has and lives with her boy friend and she does this stuff. All though im not encouraging her to do this stuff im not discouraging her from doing it. But she is the kind of person if whom I tell her not to she will get mad and not talk to me but I still want to be friends with her.
>>
>>16504797
Are u single? If you are.. then that's fine
>>
>>16504803
I am single but how is it fine, she lives with her boyfriend but flirts with me she doesn't even try to hide it anymore and does it in front of everybody? I may not know her boyfriend but isn't it bad that I allow her to do this stuff with me?

My friends have been telling me that I shouldnt feel bad because she is the one doing it.
>>
>>16504828
You shouldn't feel bad but I can see why you'd feel uncomfortable. I'd feel uncomfortable too.

I don't know if you should just tell her not to, but you should sit down with her and bring it up. Don't directly accuse her of anything, just say "I feel like lately you've been <whatever> and it makes me uncomfortable because you're seeing somebody. Sorry if I misread things. I really enjoy your friendship".

Maybe she'd get mad at you for bringing it up, but maybe she'll come around eventually too.

If you don't bring it up it's going to keep happening, and being uncomfortable in a friendship tends to make that friendship suck.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>16504862
I tried doing stuff like that, If she tried that stuff I would move away from her. If we ever went out I sat away from her but she always comes over to me. I even just stopped touching her in any way, I told her no but nothing changes.
>>
>>16504906
>I told her no but nothing changes.
This is when shit gets serious. She is not respecting your boundaries if you explicitly told her no. Next time, you have to talk to her and demand her to stop. If not, this isn't a friendship. She is harassing you.
>>
>>16504976
Yeah, he's right. If she's making you uncomfortable and she won't stop you just have to be firm about it and hope you can be friends again soon.
>>
>>16504976
>>16504984

If I do be firm about it it will make me look like the bad guy. No one at work understands the way I see it and if I just say no and make her mad it will fuck me over.
>>
>>16505004
You can be firm without being angry or mean.

Just be direct. Next time she's all over you just make eye contact and say "Hey, when you do that it makes me uncomfortable. Please stop."
If she doesn't stop, stop treating her like a friend. Ignore her if you have to.
>>
>>16504797
>But she is the kind of person if whom I tell her not to she will get mad and not talk to me but I still want to be friends with her.

Red fucking flag right there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.