[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really like grill I play LoL with. Won't tell her bc fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: adv.jpg (52KB, 543x274px) Image search: [Google]
adv.jpg
52KB, 543x274px
Really like grill I play LoL with. Won't tell her bc fear of rejection, kinda beta. But just talking to her makes my life better and I want more.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
If she's into you at all, it won't matter. If she's not into you then it won't matter anyway.
>>
>>16504812
I'm just not 100% sure how to tell she's into me. I've had one girlfriend, and she made it SUPER fucking obvious that she was. But I don't know about this girl.
>>
Tell her, but with confidence and in a casual conversation not in a weird way. If she rejects you, whatever man, keep her as a friend. Just dont be a beta and fuck this shit up.
>>
>>16504816
Oh wow, I completely misread your post... Do you know her IRL?
>>
>>16504824
Sadly I don't. Planning to go to college near where she lives. (Made this choice before I had met her, and it was just a coincidence) So I will at some point.
>>
>>16504831
Id wait til then. Probs not what you want, but probs best
>>
>>16504822
How the fuck does one not be beta? Teach me.
>>
>>16504833
I know it's probably the best, and I've thought of that, but what if she gets with someone before then? Then I'm royally fucked
>>
you sure that's not a guy pretending to be a girl?

Tell her and be done with it.

it's better to take the shot than to wait for the perfect moment, which may or may not come.
>>
>>16504769
Neuken
>>
Have you tried getting to know her outside of League?
>>
you better make a move before she thinks you aren't interested and friend zones you
>>
>>16504769
Have you tried in haar tieten te knijpen?
>>
>>16504883
Hoe zou ik, als ik niet weet haar IRL
>>
>>16504877
It's difficult. She's not much of an open person really
>>
>>16504888
Ja dan niet gozert
>>
>>16504831
>>16504838

You're creating too much expectations towards that girl, just play it cool and try your luck at some point.
>>
>>16505118
Move on.
>>
>>16505118
How do you mean I'm creating too much expectations?
>>
Just take things easy and get to know her man. If things feel right once you get to know her then say something to her about your feelings. In order to not feel rejected doesn't come from what she says but rather the fact that you have to be okay with whatever she says. So make sure you can handle it before you say it
>>
>>16504769
Try to graduate high school first, OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.