[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ Been with this girl for a year now, we connect on almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448172935054.jpg (296KB, 850x643px) Image search: [Google]
1448172935054.jpg
296KB, 850x643px
Hi /adv/
Been with this girl for a year now, we connect on almost every level. However I'm now having second thoughts and worrying about the future as she has Chrohns disease and I'm not sure if I want to get emotionally attached to a person that could expire at any given moment and cost a fortune to keep alive.

TL;DR: Would you date a 10/10 but with a disease like Chrohns
>>
Anon I have crohns and are a femon with other disabilities this makes me really sad...
>>
The life expectancy of a person with Crohn's is only a little shorter than the average person. Any person you date could expire at any given moment.
>>
>>16504784
>>16504770
What brought me to ask though however is she had to leave thanksgiving dinner today as her surgical scars were opening? I'm still not educated on her conditiom, but from what she told me it doesn't sound good.
>>
Everyone's going to expire. Is she worth it?

I dated someone with crohns and in my situation it did not work out. Emotionally and physically draining, not because of the disease, but unfortunately because of the person. They were unable to cope with themselves, and ultimately took it out on me. We are still best friends to this day though.
>>
>>16504795
She's got some emotional and depression issues but she doesn't unload them on me, even if I ask to help. She has goals in life and works hars.
>>
>>16504790
I am the the femon with crohns. Crohns is different for each person each sevreity. Mine is pretty well controlled because I eat well and work out but I still get very bad pain I have a trick where I pinch myself to get myself to focus on a different pain that does not hurt as much. When seasons change I get a lot worst and there will be pools of blood. I have a lot of anxiety because of my hearing disability. Stress can make it worst. After a panic attack sometimes I will be knocked out in bed for two days because of the pain and how tired it makes me.

People can not tell I have disabilities though I manage my life and work hard to make sure no one knows. I am sure if she read what you posted she be really upset because she feel weak. That is how I felt when I read it.
>>
>>16504799
I'd definitely recommend educating yourself about the disease. It could be inspiring.

I talked about dating someone with crohns, and in my case I created a recipe book that compiled dishes/foods that could potentially cause the least discomfort and most nutrition. Unfortunately the ex was a newly turned vegetarian because of the disease, who didn't feel like committing to the diet, ie he would only eat meat/dairy replacements (fake meat) instead of looking for other sources of protein.
>>
>>16504808
To add I also work 42 hours a week and are saving to start my own company. I am independent despite my disabilities
>>
>>16504819
What resource would you recommend
>>
>>16504808
I just wanna say I feel for you and your struggle. It sounds like you are such a determined and strong person though.

And also your post is a good example of the emotional conflicts that can arise. OP: I'd also recommend reading forums where you can learn about the personal issues arising from this disease. Maybe you will find others who are at the other end of the situation and be able to relate to you and your partner better.
>>
>>16504827
See, you are just awesome ::)
>>
>>16504830
Honestly, forums, haha. I'd do a Google search and go from there. I like forums because you'll be able to read about the disease itself and its many facets, including personal struggles.
>>
>>16504755

The true question here is, who is the lady in the pic?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.