[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a trap.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cy6LbdKw4eQ.jpg (70KB, 599x532px) Image search: [Google]
cy6LbdKw4eQ.jpg
70KB, 599x532px
So, yeah, the title says it.
In the future I'll be in a relationship with a boy who fully considers himself female and behaves completely as one.
We've been chating for a couple of years, seen each other, he fell in love with me and will be coming to me from another country to live together.
So, what can go wrong in such relationship?
I know it's gay af, you don't have to yell that in my face.
If someone had such expirience, I'd love to hear advices and stories. Much appreciated.
>>
>>16503795
Do you love/like her too? If yes that's all that matters, I wish you two the best of luck.
>>
I strongly recommend living with someone before establishing a relationship. Especially if they fly from another country. It is a very very bad idea. You should only move in with someone as a couple after dating them extensively for a long period of time, six months would be preferred. I'm talking about dating face to face, not talking over the internet. You are setting up yourself for failure.
>>
File: x4pVlU3bCT8.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x4pVlU3bCT8.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>16503826
Yea, I do. But I know for sure it won't be just like with any other girl. Also, picrelated bump.
>>
>>16503842
Well, I'm not planning on being "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" on our first meeting. We'll be sharing an appartement first while they'll be going to college and I'll be working.
>>
Well one thing to consider is you two can't have kids together.

And then there's your family. What will you tell them? How will they feel?

Would you feel proud showing your friends and saying "yes this is my partner"? Would you feel comfortable being in public together?
>>
They're quite likely to have mental problems. Are you prepared for that?
>>
>>16503922
Who doesn't? Everyone's fucked up a little.
>>
>>16503795
The downside:
>he will have face stubble
>has a penis
>likely very emotionally unstable
>is a man, not a women
>wear women's cloths
>has a penis
>is pretending to be a female

The upside:
>lift heavy things
>stronger than a women
>fart and drink beer together
>>
>>16503908
>>16503922
Yep, you guys just mentioned two main reasons I'm asking for stories from someone who've been into this kind of thing. Mental problems was an issue, I am sure if I wasn't there for them they would've commited suicide long time ago. And I guess I'm completely confused what to do with a family. I can pretend I'm still single and in a long run just move abroad or make it extremely awkward and disguising them as an actual girl and tell them that's my gf. Dunno.
>>
I mean, it's gay. So that's about all I have in terms of advice. Don't be gay. If you aren't gay then you wouldn't be in this situation, simple logic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.