[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most painless form of suicide? Apart from the thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: x.jpg (15KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
15KB, 309x310px
What is the most painless form of suicide?

Apart from the thing with the car's smoke.
>>
>>16503389
I don't know. Just don't shoot yourself, it gives more ammo to the anti-gunners.

Honestly a short bit of pain shouldn't be that big a deal if you're trying to kill yourself. Dont be so demanding of death. Your entitled, demanding nature is probably what's leading you to disillusionment and suicide in the first place.
>>
overdose on pain meds, you wont feel a thing

I work as an EMT and I once got sent to an overdose call where a guy ate a Fentanyl patch, that shit is 100x more powerful than morphine, the guy died almost instantly and I'm sure his pain receptors were basically turned off
>>
What difference would it make? When we die, the pain stops.
>>
OP here, for your tranquility i'm not gonna suicide but i appreciate the answers.

>>16503394
No guns in my motherland m8.
>>16503395
Would that burn my stomach or something?
>>
The most painless is to blow yourself up. Wrap yourself in high explosives (in every direction; you can't just lean against a box or anything) and throw the switch. Your brain will disintegrate long before any pain signals have a chance to reach it.

This also has the advantage of being all-or-nothing. If you screw up, the bombs don't go off, and you are completely unharmed. You can try again at a later date, or not, as you choose, and there are no in-betweens,

This is not to say that there are no disadvantages. Materials are expensive (and risk tipping off law enforcement, who will assume you're doing something a LOT more horrendous and possibly turn your operation into suicide-by-cop). Assembly takes knowhow. Finding a place to do it without causing massive collateral damage is tough; your only real option is to find some mud flats and go just after it's been raining (which also means you don't have complete control over when you can do it). But if you want the most painless way to go, this is it.

The second most painless method is freezing to death. It's unpleasant for other reasons, but there is no pain: you just go to sleep.
>>
>>16503451
Freezing? That strikes me as very painful. Even "normally" low temperatures make me extremely uncomfortable, don't know about very low temps. How would you even go about doing this?
>>
>>16503389
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 480x443px
Why does everyone suggest all this bullshit. Literally go to a party store and put a mask only breathing in helium over your head eventually you will pass out without even knowing it.

??????

Note: Not advising anyone to kill themselves just stating a point.
>>
>>16503489
Alcohol + benzos, the cold becomes warm and you start wanting to take your clothes of, it's pretty painless allegedly.
>>
Don't off yourself, lad. Life's just a ride, it can get bumpy sometimes, but there's other times where it's exhilirating. Ride it out, make a positive change, see the world a bit.
>>
>>16503489
Ah. Sounds loke you have Raynaud's disease. Me too. Well, OK, then, scratch freezing off your personal list. But apparently it's not painful like that for most people, which is why I listed it.
>>
>>16503389
Nothing painless.
You will suffer in the hell repeating the thing that you do to suicide over and over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.