[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to pin my 32 year-old philosophy professor's arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: grumpy-cat-meme-9-lives.jpg (103KB, 550x678px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-cat-meme-9-lives.jpg
103KB, 550x678px
I want to pin my 32 year-old philosophy professor's arms behind her back as I bend her over her desk and fuck her from behind like a godless heathen. How do I, a 24 year-old summa cum laude over-achiever, get myself into a position where this fantasy is not so far removed from possibility?
>>
How badly do you want it?
>>
>>16503049
She's an agreeable character. I wouldn't mind making her my go-to-bitch.

We've had a few long conversations in her office relevant to class material. She is particularly practiced in continental philosophy with a concentration in existentialism. She knows I, on the other hand, take continental philosophy to be a great big joke. She has nevertheless thoroughly praised my criticisms.

She's also shared a little bit about her personal life with me. For instance, I know she likes to play Fallout 4 and League of Legends in her down time.

So beyond the fact that she respects me in an academic context, I don't really know shit.
>>
>>16503071
she doesn't respect you intellectually, that's called being nice.
>>
>>16503074
Okay, but when her career is such that she has to evaluate the shit I write and she provides a favorable evaluation, it's reasonable to conclude that she doesn't think I'm retarded.
>>
>>16503071
Are you willing to pay in 1 year of time?
>>
>>16503102
Not sure what that means. But there is no policy against consensual romantic or sexual relationships between students and faculty members at my particular university. I checked in advance.
>>
>>16503071
>fallout 4
Just forget about her now
>>
>>16503168
Her taste in video games is not relevant to my desire to sexually dominate her in her office.
>>
Tell her you want to see her Kant
>>
>>16503029
what do you look like OP
>>
>>16503314
This
>>
>>16503314
>Tell her you want to see her Kant
omg epic lol

ahahahahaha seriously nice one hahahahaha
>>
Tell her. Twll her exactly like you tokd us, preferably at the height of an emotionally-charged philosophical discussion.

It might actually work. Or you might get arrested, expelled, and slapped. But the glory... my God, the glory.
>>
>>16503029
Get a fucking grip and grow up you immature dolt.
>>
>>16503407
>an emotionally-charged philosophical discussion
When the fuck does that ever happen.

>>16503499
If fucking one of your professors wasn't on your bucket list you led an impoverished life.
>>
>>16503314
lol 40 kekko
>>
just do it
>>
>>16503613
That's why I came here for advice. I want to just do it while minimizing the potential for catastrophe.
>>
>>16503645
>minimizing the potential for catastrophe
why? just do it and move on. if you have to go to jail, then do it. it'd be worth it, wouldn't it?
>>
File: B0_uZoEIYAAAgxL.jpg (5KB, 598x338px) Image search: [Google]
B0_uZoEIYAAAgxL.jpg
5KB, 598x338px
?
>>
OP is she a 10 or does a PHd in philosophy give you a major hardon?
>>
>>16503867
She's a solid 8. The PhD helps though.
>>
>>16503314
This was terrible but I still laughed.
>>
>>16503029
Well if you decide to do it then I would at least wait until the semester or whatever is over. That way there won't be any conflict of interest.
>>
>>16504288
But how? Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
Be attractive, invite her to spend some free time with you (by suggesting a fun activity) and flirt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.