[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My teen sister has been in a lesbian relationship for some months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (234KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
234KB, 500x321px
My teen sister has been in a lesbian relationship for some months now, despite our parents attempts to stop them.

Mostly because my sister is pretty much a lil bitch around the other girl and follows her every command, like skipping school and taking the train to another city to visit her and such things. My parents forbade her to see the other girl but they're still together.

At my parents request, I have been reading her DMs on twitter, just to make sure they don't meet anymore and the other girl is pretty much forcing my sis to send her nudes. From their talk it seems my sister has sent nudes before.

I'm at a crossrow and I need to know what's my next step:

1. Confront my sister about it, pretending I found some pics of her on the "House wifi server" (she's computer illiterate so I wouldn't have to worry about her thinking I logged in on her accounts)

2. Show my mom. So far I've been telling my mom some things here and there, but I never showed her the convo because it's too graphic. However my sister is being such a bitch to me lately, and my mom and stepfather still treat her like a lil princess while I'm the blacksheep of the house.

While I'm angry at my mom for the way she treats me, I still feel bad. Would it shock her? I don't want to make her too sad by showing her my sis' sexts.
>>
your options are

1. meddle in things that are none of your business

2. be a little bitch, as well as a snitch

how bout you go for

3. not be a dick?
>>
>>16502973
how am I being a dick for caring
what do you think I gain from this
I dont even want to have to check her things, she put herself in this position
>>
>>16502973
>my sister: lies to me and makes me driver her to see the other girl in another city
>you: well why it's not like :\\ it's your business :\ stop being a snitch it's not like ur sister can ruin her life for sending nudes
>>
You're such a caring onee-chan.

Post nudes of yourself?
>>
>>16503000
:3c no
>>
>>16503002
Post nudes of your sister?
>>
>>16502968
Family counselling. For parents, to help them set boundaries in constructive ways. For sister, to see why she is using this path to act out her rebellion against them (because it is almost certainly rebellion and not love of the other girl that is driving her) For you, to help you see what is and isn't your job here.
>>
>>16502998
>>my sister: lies to me and makes me driver her to see the other girl in another city

stop me if im right, but, if you didnt want to drive her, you could have conceivably refused to, correct?

>I dont even want to have to check her things, she put herself in this position

ayy "she's making me do it!!"

this is the way this reads op

>my younger sister is mean to me
>my parents treat her better
>i'm spiteful that she gets preferential treatment and want to make life for her
>i will justify this by pretending i'm outraged at the fact she sent nudes to someone
>>
>>16502968
are you spying on your sister because mommy and daddy didnt love you enough?
>>
let her make her own mistakes, your medling only pushes the eventual "you guys were right im sorry" further away
>>
I'm very confused as to why you think there is a problem.
>>
Every single person in your family is a flaming idiot.

1: you're an idiot for interfering in other people's business.
2: your parents are idiots for thinking this will kill the romance.
3: your sister is an idiot for being a player's pet on command.

Forwarding evidence to your parents is just going to increase the drama level, from which no good will ever come.

What is your actual goal here, make your sister be straight instead? Get her to leave her current gf for a different chadette? Make her forget she has a clitoris?
>>
>>16503298
this
>>
desu
>>
>>16502968
call the police tell them you think the gf has CP

but OP this really sucks. the lesbina part is gross but the real issue here is that this is an abusive relationship.
you need to get her away from the gril ASAP before it devolves to public violent abuse
>>
>>16503404
>lesbians are gross
why?
>>
>>16502968
>My teen sister has been in a lesbian relationship
For the love of god post pics
>>
I hate all these retards for saying don't interfere in other people's business. These damn kekeroos would sit there and watch me fuck their wife, after all you wouldn't want to interfere in other people's business.
>>
>>16502968
I would do exactly, nothing. It's her life and it's the job of a parent, to defend, teach her/his children, the bad and good things in this world. If I were you, I would get the f out of that toxic shithole, and focus on myself. This shit will eventually, bite your parents in the ass, and guess what, They wouldn't be able to blame you, because you had nothing to do with it. And if they do, tell them, that they can go to hell, because they allowed it.
>>
>>16503462
Yeah, untill the little sister plays the victim, and calls the police telling them her borther, raped her. Because he had to play the bad guy. Think before you speak, with your shit for a brain.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.