[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, desperately need your advice. So I had been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
Hey anons, desperately need your advice. So I had been dating a girl for about 5 weeks now, and it was really fun and all. Had that emotional connection that I rarely ever experience. She however just came out of a relationship and thus didn't want to start anything "official", but in reality, we did everything you normally do as a couple. For me it was enough that there was some sort of exclusivity between us, whatever you want to call that.

However, tuesday I made a remark about her underwear, how she always wears grannies and I just made fun of it basically. Out of the blue, she became totally angry with me for saying that, saying how I can't dictate how she should dress etc. She said she had to give it some serious thought. At that point I really didn't realize the extent of my actions.

She called me up this morning, asking me if it would be okay for her to go on holidays abroad to visit a guy she once fooled around with, because she studies languages and she needs to practise her languages. She asked me if I'm cool with that. Obviously I wasn't cool with that, because I wanted to go on a trip with her too and basically: why the fuck would you do that in the start of a relationship? What kind of a weird test was that. Anyways, afterwards, she started saying that she didn't like the dude abroad "more or less" than she liked me, all sorts of non-committing stuff like that. My heart totally torn apart. Then she said that it wasn't my fault but she didn't want to make compromises and the situation, being with me, forced her to make compromises and she couldn't deal with that.

So all of the sudden I'm stranded here. I told her I was thankful for the amazing 5 weeks we had together (which is I think better than a venomous reaction). So now we're basically done before it even started.

What happened? Wtf? What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>16502809
>I told her I was thankful for the amazing 5 weeks we had together

then you broke up with her, right? there's no other option in this situation, you know she isn't worth your time and did the right thing, don't go back or talk to her, cut all the contact and don't look back, you're in the right path to stop being a beta, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>16502879
Yeah it was pretty much implied I broke up with her (even though we weren't officially a thing neither).
>>
>>16502902

Doens't matter if it was official or not, you did the right move, don't let her fool you.
>>
>>16502914
I know, but how do I get over this? I met her just at the point in time at which I was feeling great being single... now I feel depressed all over
>>
>>16502809
She just got out of a relationship. She's so emotionally fucked right now, of course she's going to act like this. You should have never got involved in the first place, but hindsight is 20/20. Just learn the lesson from this and never do it again.
>>
>>16502914
>don't let her fool you.
^this!

OP i salute you you acted like a man! you did not give in to any sort of emotion (i.e. you kept your cool) and ended it with manners.
Very good!
>>
>>16502923
Yeah I acknowledge I might have ignored signs just because I wanted it this badly. But we both know that romances start in a certain 'moment', so I guess waiting for her to be completely over her ex wasn't really an option either. At least now I hung out with her for 5 weeks
>>
I just REALLY want to see her tonight and I'm almost at the point at which I'd start sending any kind of texts to convince her to see me. But as of now I still have my dignity and I'm still in a good position.. but I'd give it all away just to see her
>>
>>16502953

if you keep this going, it will be even more painful to you at the end, there's no happy ending in your situation OP.
>>
>>16502983
So should I give up on her forever?
>>
>>16502990

WTF?! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SAYING TO YOU IN THIS WHOLE THREAD!

Don't be blind man, you just dated that bitch for 5 weeks and she already fucked up, i know sluts that can do better then that, just jump off dude.
>>
>>16502990
She's not interested in a committed relationship with you. At least not right now, possibly (probably) not ever. If you're ok with that, see her. If you're not, don't.
>>
>>16502879
+1 forget about her and move on bro
>>
The girl is crazy. Don't feel like you fucked up because you made a funny comment about her underwear. I'm a girl and if some guy would comment like that about me I might get pissed but its no reason for going abroad somewhere to some guy you know.
And you know if a guy I see as my future boyfriend would make that comment I would jokingly get mad at him, you know clearly state him that its my choice but also blush a little I don't know, I feel like if she was deeply interested in you she would somehow be a little light about this.
Just move on, she is not worth your time. She is gonna cause you more trouble, sorry but i think she is not that into you but I think thats better cause she might have some problems.
>>
>>16503095
Well I know, I asked her, please tell me what your issues are.. was your previous boyfriend too demanding etc. But she said she didn't have issues and it was just me being an asshole.

I mean, I really got the feeling I was being unfairly punished for that. FOR MAKING A REMARK ABOUT UNDERWEAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Not about her body or whatever. Jesus
>>
Move on man. The worst thing you can do is chase a girl who's not interested. That's how your life ends up getting ruined.

Work on becoming an Alpha. In the past year I've stopped giving a shit what girls think (I'll flake on them if I'm tired, tell them to fuck off if they act shitty, basically just treat them like dudes) and I've slept with 12 girls this year. Which is about how many girls I've slept with in the past SEVEN years combined before that.

Pussy really does grow on trees if you have the right relationship with yourself. Soldier on. The next girl you meet will see you as a God.
>>
>>16503152

Also, she's obviously trying to passive-aggressively get back at you which shows signs of Female Narcissism which IMO is the worst fucking disease in the planet (beat out only by AIDS and Cancer)

If she was worth keeping she'd bring up the fact that you upset her in a productive way. DROP THE HO
>>
>>16503165
>Work on becoming an Alpha. In the past year I've stopped giving a shit what girls think (I'll flake on them if I'm tired, tell them to fuck off if they act shitty, basically just treat them like dudes) and I've slept with 12 girls this year. Which is about how many girls I've slept with in the past SEVEN years combined before that.

Yeah but scoring chicks has never been an issue for me. I slept with 4 different girls this summer after I came out of a 4 year relationship in april. I just really wanted this to work. I don't care about casual sex, because it means nothing to me (I now realize) and it just leaves me completely drained. I wanted something meaningful... the problem really isn't "omg will I ever find someone again" but more like that I really liked her character and it was unique etc
>>
>>16503152

Also, she's obviously trying to passive-aggressively get back at you which shows signs of Female Narcissism which IMO is the worst fucking disease in the planet (beat out only by AIDS and Cancer)

If she was worth keeping she'd bring up the fact that you upset her in a productive way. DROP THE HO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.