[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn to like sex if you don't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x281px
Is it possible to learn to like sex if you don't?
>>
How do you not like sex?

Are you taking any drugs, especially pharmaceutical ones like SSRI's?
>>
>>16502705
Well the answer to this depends on a lot of factors.
1. How old are you?
2. How many sexual partners did you have?
3. What exactly don't you like about sex?
>>
I'm not on medication, I'm 20, I have no idea how many sex partners I've had (lost count somewhere past seven), and I don't know what it is. It doesn't hurt when I do it, I just dread it beforehands. Like mondays.
>>
>>16502726
Are you a girl?
>>
>>16502726
>I have no idea how many sex partners I've had

Ungrateful slut. I'm still a virgin with a very high libido, wish I had your "problems".
>>
>>16502726
You're probably scared/annoyed by the care and effort that one has to invest into sex. There could be other reasons like low testosterone levels or performance anxiety. You could just be asexual.

Talk to a doctor/psychologist, they should be able to figure out what's causing you to dread sex.
>>
>>16502733
Hey bud, your fedora is showing.
>>
>>16502735
>Talk to a doctor/psychologist, they should be able to figure out what's causing you to dread sex.

lol
>>
Are you looking at the act of sex as a performance to please the girl? As in you give but don't receive much from it in return?

Here's a story which I'll keep short. My first sexual partner was vastly more experienced than me. I adopted the mindset that sex was an act in which her pleasure came first.

I was fine for the first year and a half or so. Sessions would generally last for just over an hour and she'd orgasm several times til she was too sensitive, in which case then I'd finish.

I saw sex as a chore after a while and avoided where I could. Every other day became twice a week, then once a week, once a month...

A rift formed between us and we split up, I was utterly broken. To this day I believe the major factor in the reason for us splitting up was the lack of sex and desire from me towards her.

My friend has a long term partner. He has sex with her often. He openly admits that it's a good session if it lasts longer than a few minutes. They couldn't be happier together.

My point is don't view sex as a performance, pleasing her fully comes second to the actual act of sex in the first place. So long as a woman feels desired and attractive then your good.

Apologies if this didn't help
>>
Dreading sex is not a good sign at all. You need to be comfortable with your partner and learn to explore each others bodies at a pace which suits both of you.
>>
>>16502728
>>16502735
I'm a girl.
>>
>>16502741
Sex is a chore to make him cum. The worst part is that it lasts so long, if I could make one squirt in 30 seconds I wouldn't have a problem if he wanted it twice a day.
>>
I know what you mean girl, sex can be a chore. But you don't have to do it if you don't want to... If you're really looking for some kind of solution: try buying cute sex toys? Maybe it'll make you excited to play with them? Especially vibrating things like those little vibrating eggs and stuff.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.