[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this attraction wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 350x350px
I need advice I'm a 24M after a few bad relationships I've stopped getting involved with women. The women here tend to focus on materialistic things and social status, rather than who you are. Anyway I've known this girl and her family for ~10 years. She's 14 I would never break the law or hurt her in any way over the last year or so we have gotten really close and I feel mentally attracted to her personality. We have a lot in common and share similar perspectives we have some differences but I believe some diversity is healthy in people. My questions are is it wrong that I feel the way I feel? Is it wrong that I am content with waiting until she is 18 to date her? I haven't nor will I do anything sexual with her until she is 18 and comfortable with it. I'm at war with myself because I was raised that it's sick to feel like this towards a minor. But at the same time I know how I feel about her. Any advice would help here.
>>
>24
>sharing same viewpoint as a 14 year old

you're just desperate that's all.
>>
>>16502298
No she's been through a lot. It has caused her to mature ahead of her time.
Example: normally when you ask someone what holds a relationship together they answer love.
She answered "commitment, people fall in and out of love every week. When you commit to someone you repeatedly have the opportunity to fall in love."
She said this tonight.
>>
>>16502294
It's just like being gay dude, you can't help who you fall for. Although 4 years is a long time to wait. If you have the notion on your mind that when she turns 18 you two will be a happy couple, if after 4 years of waiting that turns out to be false you may not take it so well and become creepy or just scare her. Plus in highschool (especially from 14 to 18) girls are having sex left, right and center. Can you deal with her having a boyfriend? Her discovering that sex feels good so her and her boyfriend start fucking like rabbits while you're at home, alone, knowing the girl you love has some other guy inside her? what if when she's 18 she already has someone she loves and it's not you? I'd say moving on is the best option here. slowly cut contact with her and start being more social with girls your own age. Plus in highschool people change a lot due to peer pressure and to gain social acceptance. It's not worth it man
>>
>>16502312
I am social with girls my own age. Girls my age tend to be pieces of shit. Esp out here in vegas all they want to do is party get drunk attempt to suck your soul out through your dick and call it a night. Then you have to worry about getting them to leave the next morning.
>>
>>16502312
This was really good advice though. She's socially awkward. But I guess time will have to tell. Thank you anon.
>>
>>16502308
keep telling yourself that kiddo

what difference does it make if a 20 year old said that ? you're putting her on a pedestal because in her youth she doesn't have any other external factors to worry about other than 'hey this guy is in my life' and thus you're stroking your own ego because she makes you feel wanted.

its like young teens dating a guy with a car, which seems like a big deal because they're young whereas an older woman would know that's the standard

you've sworn yourself off females because you're too chicken shit to hold up to certain standards and cry 'HA MATERIALISTIC, HA SOCIAL STATUS' when any functioning person would realise that not all women are like this.

sure, some girls prefer to have materialistic standards/date a rich guy but any male worth his salt would attempt to make something of himself and not cry 'y no1 lyk me 4 hu i am' because he got rejected

tl;dr

you are desperate and attaching yourself to the ignorant and vulnerable.
>>
>>16502322
when she's 18 that could be her, getting drunk and fucked every night. Committing to wait for her during the years of her life where she'll change the most will most likely end badly, don't go to bars to pick up chicks. Find them somewhere else like a library or something
>>
>>16502308
she's just heard some referant say that on tv
keep making excuses to fuck her because she can still be molded into what you envision her to be.
chances are you'll forget about her in 4 years and have your mind set on a new kid.

>>16502312
this

chicks under 20 are mindless dicksleeves not worth getting into anyways.
>>
>>16502322
she'll become like that.
look for a grill your own age that's different, at least you won't be deluding yourself she's different only to find out she isn't because you can she she's different witout having to wait.
check non-sorority girls in university towns. artists or scientists. check okcupid or tinder, you won't find girls who don't party at parties...

>>16502339
>don't go to bars to pick up chicks. Find them somewhere else like a library or something
you'll find them at library or something, but picking them up there is kinda pro-territory.
>>
>>16502294
>similar perspectives
you are a manchild.
>>
>>16502294
Not only is it morally wrong but also pretty pathetic.
I mean common dude, you'll be 28. What the hell do you have to talk about with an 18 year old? I'm 33 and whenever I have to talk to people 10 years younger than me, I get bored within 10 minutes.
Find a woman your own age.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.