[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'll make this short. Has anyone here ever been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443942560046.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
1443942560046.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
Hey /adv/, I'll make this short. Has anyone here ever been «ghosted» repeatedly?

I recently went on a couple of dates with a girl, we had great chemistry, talked frequently, and last time we hung out, we chilled at my place and made out (no sex). I wanted to hang out with her again, but she just stopped talking to me, deleted me off of facebook, and wouldn't answer my texts.

A similar thing happened with another girl I met the next month, we went on a couple of dates, and just recently hung out at my place, we made out and just chilled, when she left we had a very long and passionate kiss. I tried to hang out with her again, and now she's not responding either.

WTF is going on? Whenever a girl comes to my place, it seems to be the kiss of death for ever seeing them again, what gives? For the record, I tried to have sex with the first girl, but she was on the rag, and I didn't try to have sex with the second girl. And I know «Ask them» would be a good answer, but they're not talking to me, so any insight from you all on why this would happen would be great.
>>
They know the next time that they are coming over, sex is what you're expecting and it makes them feel awkward. They would have sex that night, but they don't want to go into it knowing that's what you're expecting. If you get them at your place, go all the way. I don't know what to do though if that's not a possibility. May even just be playful about it?
>>
>>16501880
Sent them a message saying
"Let's talk, I need to know what's bothering you. And I'm sorry if you thought I'd do something that wouldn't make you feel comfortable"

Joke a little bit to soften the situation.

If they reply, good. If they don't, they don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>16502936
Like I wrote, I tried to have sex with the first girl, so she wasn't having it because she was on the rag. The other girl did not seem comfortable going beyond making out, so I kept my hands above sea level.

>>16502964
I would man, but like I said, they're not responding to me. They clearly don't give a shit about me, which is fine, but frustrating because I have no idea WTF they're upset about.
>>
>>16501880
this happens to me all the time, and i'm a girl. would like some advice on this too.
>>
File: 1392960850362.jpg (88KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
1392960850362.jpg
88KB, 320x278px
>>16502993
Do you actually ask them to go out again?
>>
>>16502993
yes, of course, but i stop asking/contacting them after being rejected or ignored twice in a row.
>>
>>16503086

meant to quote
>>16503015
>>
To OP

Have you considered the possibility of someone talking shit abou you behind your back? Maybe an exgf or even some crazy stalker bitch?

To thw grill

Did you have sex with said dudes?
>If yes they got what they wanted
>If no they are pissed they didn't get what they wanted
>Yes it's that easy
>>
Oh dear God, did you steal this post from Reddit or was that actually you over there as well?

Listen to the replies you got there.
>>
>>16504268
lmao, yeah, that was me, and I agree with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.