[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated On What Should I Do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: qJYly73i_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qJYly73i_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
so i know im being screwed over in a relationship, i told her to stop talking to her close guy friends even exes. i dont want to end it now, i want her to feel the pain long after i decide to break up with her. how should i go about this
>>
Are you just being a paranoid freak or are you sure she is cheating?
>>
>>16501641
definitely sure, she let me look through her phone and she thought she deleted everything but i found messages and pictures. all in all i left it at that and she felt horrible maybe a week but shes doing it again
>>
>>16501637
She won't care and you should end it either way.

I'd suggest fucking up her finances personal property. Don't admit to shit or tell her you did shit she can and will probably take you to court over it. So no texts retard.

Also try fucking her friends or close family (sisters, cousins, bonus point for mom even if she's fugly) record them with your dick in their mouth and send it too her later.

Oh yeah although this is something I personally enjoyed doing fuck a random slut before coming home don't shower have her go down on you while you have some skanks vag juices on your dick.

In the back of your head it will feel pretty glorious. Especially when done multiple times. Also tell her about it when you finally dump her ass after getting that one good fuck in.
>>
>>16501656
Best thing ive seen yet, she has a bangable sister. ill stop by to see her, probably have a couple drinks and take over
>>
>>16501637
>How do I emotionally hurt someone who has no self-awareness
>>
>>16501663
True, i probably wont win in this situation. i want to have fun with it at least
>>
>>16501637
When my boyfriend cheated on me, I waited two months, then keyed the word 'whore' into his main passenger door on his oh so precious truck. So now it's a 'whore door' mwa haha!!

COME GET ME COPS
>>
>>16501740
hodor
>>
love you guys ;-;
>>
>>16501637
>"she cheated on me"
>doesn't break up with her

This fucking board, I fucking swear.
>>
>>16501752
i want revenge
>>
File: 20151118_151839.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151118_151839.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Fuck her sister
>>
File: 1447771090209.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447771090209.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
>>16501755
You know you're not a comic book villain right
>>
>>16501755
Dump her ass and then fuck her sister/cousin/best friend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217KB, 3000x1688px
lmfao i wish
>>
>>16501656
>Have her go down on you while you have some skanks vag juices on your dick
How the fuck did she not know??!?! Nice work... but wtf did you date a woman with no sense of smell... or sight... or a brain?
>>
>>16501755
>i want revenge
You can't really get revenge on someone that doesn't care in the first place. So you sleep with her sister. So fucking what? You mean that little to her that it won't matter, and you trying to hurt her only shows that she's worth getting upset over. The only type of "revenge" I've seen, that truly works, it completely cutting off the person and showing indifference. It drives the other person insane.
>>
File: 1434295951742.jpg (42KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
1434295951742.jpg
42KB, 750x501px
>>16501637

>i told her to stop talking to her close guy friends even exes

>i want her to feel the pain long after i decide to break up with her.

revenge is for children. stow your hissy fit and find something better to do with your time than be a dick just for the sake of it.
>>
>>16501829
>revenge is for children.
OOOO not.... children!
>who play like there isn't a care in the world
>who are more honest than adults
>who love you and depend on you like a team
oh no, not children!

Why do people still use that shitty insult:
>Hurr ur like a kid
Children actually don't go get meticulous and unmerciful revenge on people like OP in many cases. So actually, revenge is for adults.
>>
>>16501755
Revenge only shows her how much you cared, which will only make you lose harder.

Be the bigger person. Break up, no contact, be happy.
>>
>>16501868
Spoken like a teenager. Grow up, kiddo.
>>
>>16501810
I worked out often, I attributed it to sweat from lifting.
>>
>>16501878
Does it make you feel bad that a kiddo makes more money than you and fucks more women than you and basically is just better than you in every way?
>>
Cheating on you shows she doesn't respect you enough not to, and anything from here out has minimal effect on her since she's already eyeing other men. Fixating on revenge is stupid

End it ASAP and never talk to her again.
>>
>>16501868

>who are more honest than adults

They're not, children lie frequently and poorly.

>who love you and depend on you like a team

Because they literally ARE dependent on you

>Children actually don't go get meticulous and unmerciful revenge

Yes they do. They're emotionally driven, have little self-control, and and learning empathy.

Children are assholes not innocent angles. You know nothing of children or else are some Holden Caulfield faggot who is purposely ignoring reality to put something on a pedestal.
>>
>>16501637
got sent pictures of my ex that she sent to another guy. It killed me inside but I didn't let that show. Put my hand on her shoulder and showed her what was on my phone. "Congratulations, you're now single so you can fuck whoever you want. Now get out of my house" and she did just that, zero fucks given. If they're cheating on you they don't give a fuck. If you're their meal ticket they might work up some tears and beg forgiveness but they don't care. Just let her know she's now single and leave it at that. No contact afterwards either
>>
Happened to me. Just start looking for another girl friend, but keep banging this one until you find her
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.