[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, gotta kill self, whats a good way to kill myself with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1398009226557.jpg (12KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1398009226557.jpg
12KB, 208x251px
hey /adv/, gotta kill self, whats a good way to kill myself with my car thats painless?
>>
do a backflip
>>
>Step 1
Don't kill car
>Step 2
Don't kill self

Problem solved, you're welcome.
>>
>>16501320
You don't "have to" kill yourself, it's your choice. And death is painful.
>>
There are no ways to do it with a car that are both rwliable and painless.

But your wording gives me pause. We get threads from people talking about killing themselves all the time, but it's not very often that we het people saying they HAVE to do it. What makes you say that? Also, why must it be with your car?
>>
>>16501320
There are no restarts once you off yourself. No more chances for any Earthly desire. At least now you have a chance.
>>
we all know guts doesnt have a car
>>
>>16501320
what did the car ever do to you?
>>
>>16501326
I'm not that good of a driver
>>16501327
if car and me isn't kill, we still have a problem
>>16501356
Death isn't always painful, but financially speaking I can't helium myself, and yes i DO have to.
>>16501363
that fucking sucks... i was hoping that i can smash into a wall going 120mph, as for having to, financially i'm fucked, theres no way around it, i'll probably be a cripple if i don't get the money by friday so i'm gonna off myself.
>>16501370
being crippled and rotting in a ditch isn't earthly desires i want.
>>
Are you in trouble with a loan shark or something?
>>
>>16501425
haha you can say that, its not much that i owe, in fact its just $250, but some motherfucker just mugged me today and docked everything... i had 800, and i was gonna make off some payments, that guy is NOT friendly
>>
>>16501398
>that fucking sucks... i was hoping that i can smash into a wall going 120mph, as for having to, financially i'm fucked, theres no way around it, i'll probably be a cripple if i don't get the money by friday so i'm gonna off myself.
scam a bank, or someone, into giving you more money and leave your country?

>>16501499
nevermind...
how old are you?
>>
>>16501523
what does it matter how old i am, i'm a dead man regardless
>>
>>16501526
What kind of guy is the guy owe money to? Is he, italian, jewish or russian? It matters a bit.
>>
>>16501538
Armenian i think, that doesn't matter
>>
>>16501542
Certain groups are more prone to have certain connections. He will likely not whack you for 250, he might break a body part though. You will still owe him money. Sell your computer, tv whatever you have that will cover the money, you can buy another one later.
>>
>>16501553
lol computer, you mean phone, and by phone you mean my only ticket to making money since its my bread winner, and by phone you mean the one i can only sell for 20, thanks for trying to fix my problem though, but i don't think i'll get out of this quite alright, this guy has a very bad temper...
>>
>>16501561
Also, Armenian. He likely has AP connections. You need to sell what you can and pay the bastard. Borrow money from family. Is there nothing you have of value you can make quick honest cash with?
>>
>>16501567
i'm dirt poor, i wouldn't be borrowing money from a pissed off armenian if i had shit i could sell
>>
theres alot of not suicide advice going on around here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.