[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a short male human being. I'm not even that short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: aQ4wXAd_700b_v2.jpg (85KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
aQ4wXAd_700b_v2.jpg
85KB, 700x714px
I'm a short male human being. I'm not even that short, I'm 5'8 (1.73), but I really feel uncomfortable with my height. I get obsessed by anyone's height, I Google the height of every celebrity I see, I compare heights of all my friends (and the irony gave me two 6'4 guys as best friends) and the first thing I see when I meet someone is their height, and if they're taller I get over jealous. Once a girl refused me saying "you know you're really really cute but we're tall the same and since I love wearing hi heels when I go out it would be emberassing going on a date with you". Also I'm a basketball fan and this doesn't help with my self-esteem. Pic super related.
>>
>>16500908
Get the fuck over yourself.
Shit, I'm smaller than you are and nobody besides 4chan gave two fucks about it.
>>
>>16500908
When I lived in Texas, I saw a lot of tall guys. Every guy I dated there was well over 6 feet. When I moved to the west coast, tall guys are extremely rare. The only tall people I see on campus are the guys on the basketball team. Everyone else is somewhere between 5'8 to 6 feet tall. Does this mean people on the west coast are all forever alones? Absolutely not. None of my male friends have trouble getting women. So... like >>16500923
said, get over yourself. Normal people in the real world don't give nearly the amount of fucks you or 4chan does.
>>
>>16500908
You're taller than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>16500908
My long term boyfriend is 5'5 and I adore the fuck out of him. I'm only 5'2 and it still feels like he towers over me. So..?

I don't get the "tall guys feel so protective" shpeel because if a guy loves you, of course you feel protected by him. Nothing to do with height.

I would not get worked over it. Any girl that gets worked the fuck up over something as pitiful as height is probably Satan anyways and you shouldn't be involved with someone so shallow.

I mean, having a preference is one thing, but those girls that flip if a guy is under 6 foot, like, that's a princess-mentality fuckass right there.
>>
>>16500908
You're not even that short, get over yourself, people don't even care that much about your height. I'd date a guy your height.
>>
5'8 is fine... personally I always thought 5'7 and below is considered a bit short.

You're taller than most women. Be happy you're not like 5'5. Yes it would be nice to be 6 feet, but almost all people wish they could change something about themself.
>>
people have made me feel so bad about my height I had considered having an "Accident" so I could get prosthetics to jack me up a few inches. because I feel like having no legs is more acceptable than being a short man.
>>
>>16500976
You have to understand that most women operate purely on instinct and emotion. So long as the package looks good it doesn't matter if it's packed full of shit. Especially at the beginning of a relationship. This is because she always, always, always, always has options. If she don't like what is under the wrapping paper, she'll just return it.
>>
im a girl who is 5'8, never had a problem for going out with guys shorter than me

>actually they are cute
>>
>>16501197
I can't be the only woman dating a short male. We're out there.

>>16500934
Agreeing with her. I live in so-cal, almost no one is over 6ft. Except for some whites and blacks and they live in selective areas. The average in my area is probably 5'8.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
> mfw I love taller women and my girlfriend is 2" taller than me

Some women care a lot about height and some don't. Just love yourself brah.
>>
>tfw a girl I liked was a bit taller than me and very beautiful
>I figured she wouldn't want anything to do with a shorty like me and wasn't confident enough to make a move because of it
>she starts dating a guy like 5 inches shorter than me
>>
You're taller than the average female, which means you have jack and shit to obsess over. How do you think those guys feel that have to find literal dwarves and midgets to find a girl shorter than them?
>>
>>16500908
5' 8" is the perfect height for a guy *.* I'm a 4' 10" lady. So 5' 10" and under is all I want. But I'm plagued living in a place where all the single guys are so tall and it's uncomfortable having makeouts standing up..
>>
File: 1431260591860.jpg (75KB, 752x755px) Image search: [Google]
1431260591860.jpg
75KB, 752x755px
>>16500908
>implying girls don't get shit for being short
>what are models

h-heels are straight up retarded,"loving them" translates to "i love being a slut and the attention it gives me"

>>16501299
rekt manlet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.