[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coworkers found out I'm a virgin >Are constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1431446405773.png (16KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431446405773.png
16KB, 640x400px
>Coworkers found out I'm a virgin
>Are constantly giving me shit for it
the night shift guys are cool but I only work one night.
I'm ugly as fuck and broke so theres no chance of me fixing it that way.
Should I quit and get a new job?
>>
>>16500846
Why don't you ask them to hook you up?
>>
>>16500875
I am very ugly. It wont happen.
Even then I don't want to have sex outside of committed relationships.
>>
Stab one of them

What do you have to lose?
>>
>>16500899
I want to enjoy my life. My job isnt that bad aside from my day shift coworkers.
>>
>>16500846
>Coworkers found out I'm a virgin
How? Did you tell anyone about that?
>>
>>16500904
They asked ad they were all pretty cool before this so I didnt think it'd make me hate my job.
>>
>>16500882
Heh.. Well Uh alright then. Enjoy getting made fun of.
>>
>>16500846
>Are constantly giving me shit for it
that probably stays funny for another two weeks or so. then someone else will say something embarasing.
or you will, but then it has nothing to do with this anymore...
>>
>>16500916
If you aren't confident with yourself being a virgin then don't tell anyone about it. It's quite simple.
You should've made something up.
It's always about bragging. Tell them about when you were drunk once and met this chick and you fucked until morning or whatever.
>>
>>16500924
Women are repulsed by me.
I'm a short sickly Mexican. Nobody likes that.
It's not an option.

>>16500924
Or I could just quit like I'm planning on.

>>16500926
Its already been 2 weeks.
>>
Everyone has a weakness. Hide and gather intel on theirs so you can unleash it on them.
>>
>>16500937
Im not insecure. It just stings being told youre not a man and that youre a failure all day for 4 days a week.

>>16500941
I dont want them to hate me even more.
>>
>>16500946
>I dont want them to hate me even more
Why would they hate you because you're a virgin?
I don't think that's the case. It's banter, they're picking on someone because they have issues themselves, so they go after people like you, to distract from their own flaws.
>>
>>16500962
Yes, this is why you find shade you can fling back, because it's not as fun when it's one sided.
>>
>>16500962
Its hard to get a word in when theres 6 people ganging up on you.

>>16500968
I just want to get along with people. Bullshitting is fun but not just treating people like shit.
>>
>>16500970
Those things are not exclusive.
Just go make some banter, you awkward autist.
>>
>>16500939
>Implying there aren't sickly short Mexican women
At least be real with us: you only want to bang hot chicks. That's fine, nothing wrong with that. Don't lie to us or yourself about why you can't get laid though.
>>
>>16500974
I just want to meet someone who's sweet and likes some of the same things as me and has similar values.
Her looking nice would be a perk but it's not necessary.
Dont try to make me seem like a horrible person.

>>16500973
I'm going to ignore you. You're no help and you're just a shitty person in general.
>>
I am not a virgin and I've had people ''find out I am a virgin''. What you do is stop giving a shit.
Whenever someone calls me a virgin, gay or whatever I simply embrace it.
Next time someone calls you a virgin you offer 10 bucks to fuck their ass.
>>
>>16500982
It's being old im a worthless failure of a man that gets to me.
I'm not setting myself up to be the creepy gay guy either.
>>
>>16500981
Lol there's plenty of women like that but they're probably too fat or too ugly for you.
>>
>>16500981
>Just go make some banter, you awkward autist.
>I'm going to ignore you. You're no help and you're just a shitty person in general. B-Baka...
Grow some balls.
No wonder people are ganging up on you when you act like this.
Tell me, has this EVER fucking worked for you? When 6 people come up to you to make fun of your virginity you go ''guys guys guys guys, I am going to ignore you!! Ur a shitty person!''.
This is not how it works.
The tripfag is right. Just make some banter, you awkward autist.
>>
>>16500988
Fat is an issue for me.
It's a sign of poor judgement and lack of self control. It also leads to tons of health issues,
I lost 90 pounds. They can too.
Even then, no girl has ever been interested in me. Fat, ugly or otherwise.

>>16500989
I think I'll just quit.
Theres banter going with the night shift guys and they're all really cool. We pretty much just bullshit for half the night since it isnt busy.
>>
>>16500939
Give them another week or two, really. also don't react funny when someone brings it up.
really unless you throw a tantrum each time or something, there's no reason why this would still be funny after some time.

>>16500946
>I dont want them to hate me even more.
why do they hate you in the first place?
do they even?
>>
>>16501000
So looks are an issue. Just fucking admit it: you want a hot girl.
>>
>>16501015
I dont react.
I think it's because I'm pale as fuck. I have pretty severe anemia.
All the morning guys are ghetto black guys. I'm sure thats why they hate me. I'm mistaken for white sometimes.

>>16501017
I just want someone who isnt sabotaging their health with gluttony who I get along with.
Why is this so important to you? Are you trying to prove I deserve to be treated horribly?
>>
>>16501027
I'm trying to prove that you're a fucking virgin because you're picky as shit. Ugly and fat chicks are easy because of their crippled self esteem. You don't want that though and hide behind this "she has to be right for me" bullshit which, when translated, means "I want to have sex with only attractive women"
>>
>>16501031
A fat girl has never been interested in me either.
Is it so hard to grasp that nobody has ever been interested in me?
What are you even trying to prove? I dont just want a warm hole, I want a person who isnt disgusting. I used to be fat as fuck and I hate it.
>>
>>16501043
Is it because you've never been interested in them? Like I said originally: it's cool if you wanna bang hot chicks it's sad if you're having to lie about it.
>>
>>16501061
People in general want nothing to do with me. I've tried talking to fat women too. They dont give me the time of day either. Thats just to ask for directions or what time it is.
>>
File: chen honk honk.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chen honk honk.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>16501031
This is bullshit. Plenty of people like fat girls, so when they find one, they usually wind up marrying them. Single fat girls never go out. I like fat girls and they're like fucking gold dust.

OP, how old are you? Being fat and losing the weight is an impressive achievement; if you can stop being fat, you can stop being ugly and you can stop being an autist. Both of those things are easier than losing weight and keeping it off. It sounds like your coworkers are retarded assholes, so they're probably not going to stop. It also sounds like you have some shitty job just moving boxes around or something, so you can probably change jobs quite easily to an identical job if you really can't handle the banter.
>>
>>16501076
>Fat girls are like gold dust
Hahahahaha oh anon. That's funny. Fat girls are everywhere.
>>
>>16501065
Your abusive coworkers obviously want something to do with you, or they'd leave you alone.

You should go out and try to make friends with a fat girl. Get a hobby that girls have. Try ballroom dancing classes. When you're there, try and become non-sexual friends with them. If they're single, they'll find you a lot less threatening then, and if they're not single or if they really hate you as much as you claim, then they probably know a single girl they can hook you up with if they like you enough to be your friend.
>>
>>16501076
I'm 21.
I work in a restaurant. I'm a good cook and I love cooking, but I'm inexperienced still.
It's not even banter. Me and the other shift guys have banter. This is just verbal abuse.
Not being ugly is hard when you're short, sickly and most of your face has been broken at some point.
>>
>>16501087
Or they will do what people always do when I try to talk to them and ignore me or tell me to fuck off.
I dont consider meeting a girl to be an option.
>>
>>16501101
The night shift guys don't do that. They obviously see something in you. Again, there are enough friendly autists out there that you can definitely make friends if you look in the right places, and from there, you can make female friends. You won't get laid right away, but it'll happen eventually (I was still a virgin when I was 21 too; I thought you were like 45 or something). Once a girl decides she wants to fuck you, you'd be surprised how hard it is to put them off.
>>
>>16501000
Wow, you must look like a bitch if girl bullies are too much for you to handle.
>>
>>16501126
Its pretty obvious that OP is a giant bitch even though he's so strong for losing 90lbs :^)
>>
>>16501122
>>16501122
Im not concerned with sex. I've already written it off as a possibility entirely.
I've just come to the conclusion I need a new job.
>>
I just asked my manager if I can be taken off of mornings.
I'm waiting for a response.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.