[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure what to do. I pretended to be a normie well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1437454146135.jpg (21KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1437454146135.jpg
21KB, 246x232px
I'm not sure what to do. I pretended to be a normie well enough to get invited to a party. The only thing is that I am socially inept and have terrible social anxiety but I don't want to sperg out. How do I pretend to be cool at a party?
The guy who invited me also said that there is some Stacy that he talked me up to and she wants to meet me. I'm 99% sure that she will be disappointed once she sees what I actually look like so how do I avoid the inevitable awkward situation? The more I think about it the more I just want to not show up. The only thing is that the guy who invited me is also my co worker so if I change my mind at the last minute he will forever hate me.

What should I do?!
>>
>>16500793
Get drunk, act a fool, everyone will laugh, good times shall be had.

Or, that guy knows that you're some weirdo and has just invited you to the party so that Stacy can get you all worked up only to pull the rug out from under you at the last second and leave you sitting there holding your limp dick in your hands while everyone at the party laughs at you.
>>
>>16500793

go there looking your best, expecting nothing

chads and staceys have better things to do than plot for days and use each other as bait just to laugh at a socially inept guy
>>
>>16500793
Or, instead of being a pessimistic douche with a self fulfilling prophecy of failure, you go meet this girl and charm the pants off her.
>>
>>16500793
just be that guy who has the drugs or hands out the snacks or something, people will gather around you and be nice to you.
just try to find out what the girl is like, that makes you seem interested and thus interesting.
>>
>>16500822
What do you mean expect nothing? I already know that I will fuck up by being too quiet and boring.
>>16500883
I should mention that the way I was described to her was buff black guy who does not act like a thug. There is no way that I will charm this girl.
>>
>>16500896
I don't like going after girls because I always feel like I am being desperate and I am terrible at small talk so that is an instant turn off to them.
>>
>>16500906
>>16500918
...well, are you a buff black guy? Considering your situation I'm just going to assume you don't act like a thug.
I have made the discovery that women, and most males too, give you more attention the less attention you give them. That doesn't mean you shouldn't look at her or something while you meet her, you should be nice and interested but if she does not carry on the conversation or talks to a friend, don't wait for her, go do something you enjoy. Or, you claiming to be socially inept, pretend that you enjoy yourself.
What is important is that you go there without having any expectations. Go there with a mindset that allows you to leave the party without having made any progress with her nor with anyone else and be happy with it. People like people that are happy, if you're happy, they'll be happy to be around you.
Also drink a little, not too much thou. I takes away the anxiety.
>>
And, don't do this: >>16500896
Don't try to be a certain 'guy', once you drink you wnt be able to keep your facade which will be hard to do in the first place, given that you might be stressed. I don't wanna say bee yourself :^), but do try to relax beforehand.
>>
>>16500950
being the one to approach for something desirable is not a caracter trait one has to act like. it's just helping the host out bringing stuff from the kitchen to the guests but it brings you in conversations and gives you an excuse to be gone when there's no more conversation.
>>
>>16501021
>that guy who has the drugs
Regardless of what you meant, telling the Op to sell drugs is not good advice.
>>
>>16500793
> I pretended to be a normie
> I am socially inept and have terrible social anxiety
> How do I pretend to be cool
> I'm 99% sure that she will be disappointed

Dude, get over yourself. You're just a normal person, there's probably nothing too wrong with you, you just need to be confident. You're normal. Some people will find you cool. The girl might like you if you put some effort into being likeable. Just give it your best shot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.