[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've been talking to a guy I met online for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 300x256px
So, I've been talking to a guy I met online for a while now, he tells me he loves me a lot and then after a while i fell in love too. I highly doubt he is a catfish or anything, I've seen and heard him on skype many many times, I know his full name and I know he is actually who he says he is. I believe what he says and his love is real, I hope.. What my problem is that he completely disappeared, he hasn't been replying to anything for over a week, he's offline everywhere. I have no idea what happened, he just suddenly disappeared. I love him and I'm very worried, I have a way of contacting a family member of his and asking for information but I don't wanna seem like a creep. I don't know what to do. It feels like he's been gone for so long and he's starting to seem like a stranger i once knew, but still i miss him a lot. Should I contact the family member or just keep waiting? I don't wanna ruin anything and seem like a creep but I really need to know what happened (I know he goes on 4chan so if this seems familiar to you, if you are him then get back to me and explain!)
>>
>>16500782
Maybe he's on vacation and forgot to tell you. Probably not though.
You should set a limit of time after which you will ask somebody else where he is because you haven't heard of him for a long time. If she wants to ditch you then he should say so and not just disappear.
>>
>>16500790
>>16500790
No he's definitely not on a vacation or anything. I don't believe he just ditched me but I guess anything could be possible. and i'm not sure what's a good amount of time until I ask someone else for info, that's pretty much what i'm asking advice for
>>
How old is he, maybe he got grounded. Could be that he is just too immature. That's where my money is. Be ready to ditch this dude if there was not some good reason for going off the grid like getting busted or hit by a car or something that would validly keep him from even giving you a heads-up.
>>
>>16500782
Give up. For one reason or another, he lost his nerve. Maybe he was a catfish and the joke went too far. Maybe he was sincere but socially inept and afraid to go further. Maybe something else.

Get on with your life. If he reappears, see what his story is. But don't sit around waiting for him.
>>
>>16500782
Maybe he needs time for himself.
Perhaps he's in a situation where any other person is a distraction.
I did this too, I've shut off my cellphone and had no contact to friends for over a week.
>>
>>16500861
No he lives on his own.
>>
>>16500891
Maybe but if he does love me as much as he says then really rude and cruel if he just did that.
>>
LDR's aren't real and maybe he realized that.
>>
>>16500927
they can be real
>>
Just tell me how long should i still wait to contact the family member to ask if he's ok? It's been over a week, should I wait like another week or what..?
>>
>>16500938
Maybe when teleportation is real.
>>
>>16500782
Where is he from, OP? This situation sounds awfully familiar to me.
>>
>>16500938
No, they are not. Not even close to a real relationship.
>>
>>16500938
You don't know if it's real if you've never even met the dude. He could be lying about so many aspects of his life.

The only way LDRs are real is if two people are already are together in real life and have to be separated for a period of time (military, school, work, taking care of an ill family member, etc.). Even then, it should only be a temporary thing until you can once again be together as a real life couple.
>>
Maybe he has a girlfriend and she found out?

>tfw happened to me
>>
>>16501624
Might be this actually. Also, I would've called on day 2.
>>
>>16501624
This, or he just got a new IRL girlfriend and ghosted her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.