[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I kill myself fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

My life is well , I do not enjoy it I have no job no friends and the only person I speak to is my mother. That's about it and I just want to die but I don't know how to kill myself fast.
>>
If you're in the UK I could have sex with you, that would be fun right?
>>
I want to die not have sex, did I miss something here?
>>
>>16500677

book a flight to turkey
>>
>>16500685
Why you offer sex to random people on /adv/?
>>
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>>
>>16500677
>seek tall building or bridge
>go on roof
>jump
That's as fast as it gets. You hit the ground, you're dead. Since you don't own guns and can't trust yourself to tie a proper rope, this is your last resort.

The problem is your surival instinct. When you stand on the edge and feel it, maybe there is some sort of life left in you. You should try finding it instead of believing you've seen everything and conclude that your life has ended.
>>
>>16500677
You have:
>electricity
>a roof over your head
>water
>food
>a functioning mind
>your body parts
>loving parent(s)
>a computer

How do you think your mom would feel? You're being selfish because you're bored. Find a hobby with like minded people if you want friends.
>>
File: IMG_7856.jpg (103KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7856.jpg
103KB, 612x612px
do you have any interests or hobbies?
>>
>>16501713
What kind of fucking cat is this

I think its the same breed as mine
>>
>>16500677
I get it. It's like the sensation of waking up I'm a dream...where the hell am I and how the fuck did I get here? You look at your life and don't feel connected to anything. You identify with any hobbies or interests. And that which you should show gratitude only sits blandly in your heart, if you even have one.
>>
>>16501725
*don't identify
>>
>>16500780
not anon that replied, but bro come on that's some free pussy being thrown at you. Why reject it?
>>
>>16501716
I'm not sure, sorry
>>
>>16501731
How does she detach her pussy in order to throw it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.