[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf constantly keeps coming over then leaving saying she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1445002162317.jpg (52KB, 720x739px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445002162317.jpg
52KB, 720x739px
So my gf constantly keeps coming over then leaving saying she dosent feel well. She has also been making manipulative comments to try and belittle me especially in front of people, what is the point if her doing this?
>>
>>16499378
Anyone?
>>
>>16499402
Why not talk to her about this?
>>
Talk to her. If nothing changes, dump her.

/thread
>>
>>16499378
Ask her whatsup

if she doesnt give solid answer say its maybe better if she stops coming over
>>
>>16499378

that is 2 guys in op pic

jus sayin
>>
>>16499760
No, it's two women.
>>
I tried to talk to hr about this and she rolls over and says "I'm not in the mood" as if I'm trying to fuk with her head, are nearly all women like this? My ex was completely crazy to the point she ashed my car up because I cut all contact with her
>>
>>16500623
EXCUSE ME
THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS CLEARLY WATERGENDER AND THE RIGHT IS OBVIOUSLY GENDER FLUID
can we keep this PC guys

>>16499378
but in all seriousness OP
your girlfriend is probably having deeper issues and so she's acting bipolar
I act the same sometimes. when I get upset and scared, I either flip the fuck out or get really emo.
you should sit down and tell her you're worried and hope she's OK, and you need to understand why so you can solve this problem together. otherwise the relationship might be at its end.
>>
>>16499378

she's afraid of losing you

let me explain - by belittling you and making you feel like you aren't doing enough for her (or that you're making her feel like shit), she's hoping you'd start paying more attention to her and work harder for her. at this point it seems like you have the upper hand and she's grasping for attention.

think about my post and share your thoughts.
>>
>>16500658
Probably the best response that I've had at the moment, makes heaps of sense
>>
Why would belittleibg me keep me though,?
>>
>>16500683

she's trying to beat you down to her level because you're too good for her at the moment

>HEY STOP BEING SO GOOD IM DOWN HERE OMG PLS NOTICE ME SENPAI

the only way for her to do that, since she's obviously immature, is to kick you in the shin, instead of getting a fucking chair and trying to reach you

right now the balance in the relationship is perhaps heavily in your favor, say 3 to 7
>>
>>16500693
Hahahah so good, so in what way am I am better than her does she think? I'm going to assume it has something to do with the gym or because I've decided to grow my hair?

Why does her saying "she feels sick" then doing something with her friends straight after she claims to be really sick got to do with her bringing me down?
>>
>>16500719
Is she pregnant? She might be freaking out inside because she doesn't know how to tell you that she is and is worried how you're going to react.
>>
>>16500727

ayy that's a good suggestion. OP, might wanna look into this.

also she could just be telling you she's feeling sick after you "do something with her friends" just so you stop doing it cos she's getting jelly.
>>
>>16500741
No she! Says shes sick then straight after does things with friends, we've talked she's not pregnant. Unless she lied to me
>>
>>16500760

she's pregnant from tyrone
>plot twist
>>
I still don't see how I'd stay around much longer if she keep belittleibg me and trying to put me down especially in front of people,I know she like it when people submit to her behaviour but I never do
>>
>>16499378
to get you over a barrel.
>>
>>16499378
It's over. I'm being blunt.
>>
>>16500693
Not OP but damn that's fucking deep.

I need to get off 4chan for a few mins to let that sink in.

Because I've caught myself doing the same thing to girls but never knew why until now.

Brb
>>
File: 98798.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
98798.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>>16500801
Yeah I don't either, I'm just lurking here and got nothing to help you.
Just a little more dead inside after reading this thread.
>>
>>16500957
Are you some sort of beta?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.