[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgiest man alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tipping intensifies.jpg (13KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
tipping intensifies.jpg
13KB, 221x225px
I know this is edgy as fuck, but it is sincere.

I have an extreme violence trapped in my mind I've always loved the idea of beating the shit out of someone, maybe raping a woman, tho I don't like the idea of killing someone. I wonder if that is normal, it's been years that I feel like this. Should I try getting in a fight or something like that? I really think I need something to put all that anger outside of me. The problem is that I know there are phisical and social consequences for everything.
>>
>>16499341
I'm hoping this is bait
BUT

>go to a shrink
or
>find a woman who gets off on being beaten and enjoys rapeplay
>>
>>16499341
go get help! being angry is one thing, getting into fights is another, but raping a woman is the lowest you can ever sink to. you will ruin her life for ever and she probably did nothing to deserve it. if anything you're a selfish self absorbed asshole.
so if you wanna pick a fight with someone go ahead, let them throw the first punch but raping some poor woman because you're angry is just sick and you deserve to get your dick chopped off for that.

hey, maybe even join a boxing gym or mma or what ever. you can throw punches there until you get knocked out.
>>
Bump.
>>16499361
I understand you and I feel the very same way. Yet I can't help but to have this feeling inside of me, which I don't know how to get rid off other than pursuing these desires.
>>
>>16499361
Can't you get reported to the cops for admitting you want to rape a woman? Even if it's to a shrink?

Also OP how in control do you feel of your actions? You may want to do something, but can you 100% hold off from it?
>>
>>16499341

Sounds like you have spent too much time on /b/ and have led too much of a sheltered life thus far.

Maybe find a mma gym to join, get thrown around for a little while and get all the faggotry out of your system.
>>
>>16499864
>Can't you get reported to the cops for admitting you want to rape a woman? Even if it's to a shrink?
Shrinks aren't allowed to, unless they think you're actually about to do it. You do not sound to me like you're about to. You've thought about it, yes, but you don't strike me as someone who actually WANTS it. I am not a shrink, but a shrink will understand. You will be all right.
>>
I think about fighting people all day every day. I also think about pinning women down and stealing their very essence with my tongue and dick all day every day.

Go lift weights, run or take a cold shower.
>>
>>16500012

Stop making shit up, pls.
>>
>>16499900
I don't recommend MMA for this situation. I DO recommend learning to fight in some fashion, but OP sounds like he could use something a bit less on the pragmatic end of the spectrum than MMA is, and a bit more toward the philosophical side. Which is almost any martial art or fighting style, really, except for krav maga (which takes pride in having no philosophical side to it).
>>
>>16499361
Holy shit it's just rape, it's not any worse than getting the shit kicked out of you or getting murdered or something fuck off with being so dramatic.
>>
>>16500025
Not making shit up. In most jurisdictions, this is true.

The reason this law exists is that doctoes need to know these things, in order to treat patients effectively. But patienrs won't twll doctors if they're worried about being snitched on for something they have no intention of doing: to establish that assurance of confidentiality, doctors are not allowed to tell under ordinary circumstances. But there is a compelling public interest in being able to stop dangerous people, intending to commit a crime, before they can do so: for that reason, doctors must tell if it is clear that you are about to do something.

Similar ordinances are typically in place for things like drug use. They exist to establish a framework where as long as you don't actually intend to do something right then, you can speak.
>>
>>16499341
Get help and talk to someone! See a therapist! Before you actually rape someone
>>
>>16499352

these kind of women never complain to shrinks tho
>>
>>16499341
Love idea of beating someone up
Hate idea of killing someone

You what nigga. You want to an alpha male to show youre a strong boi?

>I know there are physical and social consequences

So you dont care about the person you would beat up? Yet you dont want them to die? What kind of a special faggot are you exactly?
>>
>>16499361

>but raping a woman is the lowest you can ever sink to.

No, it's not. If you kidnap a baby, chop and grind it up, make stew from it and serve it to its own family, you have gone lower IMHO.

Rape is terrible. There's still plenty worse, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.