[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was raped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Olivia Urban held me down while her father raped me. She studies floral careers at kirkwood community college.
>>
men can't be raped anon.
>>
>>16499294
lol, that's not true. i was raped by a girl.
>>
>>16499296
but that's unpossible, men can't be raped.
>>
>>16499299
non, it's a thing. it's a very weird experience, and still unpleasant.
>>
>>16499302
No, it is physically impossible for a woman to rape someone.
Only people with a penis can be rapists.
>>
>>16499304
if i forcefully hold you down and beat you senseless while i rub my dick on you, it isn't rape, right?
>>
>>16499304
Legally, you're right. But forcing someone into intercourse is still considered "sexual assault" and the psychological impact, as studied, is quite a doozy even for female-on-male, so there's that.

Also kek, I just realized women can forcibly peg guys with dildos anyway
>>
>>16499308
No, but it would be gay as fuck.
>>
>>16499308
that's sort of hot anon.
>>
>>16499292
Why are you telling us this?
>>
>>16499304
>>16499299
>>16499294
Hahhahaha this bait
>>
You can get arrested if you are lying.
Go to the police.
>>
>>16499310
>Legally, you're right.
That depends on the jurisdiction. In the US, many states now recognize that either gender can rape or be raped. Progress is slower in Europe, but it's still happening.
>>
You assholes need to go back and read the original post. It says the girl held her down while HER FATHER RAPED HER.
>>
>>16499571
I'm not sure it's safe to assume that OP is female.

Either way, OP, I am sorry to hear what happened to you, but I'm not sure what you want us to do with the information you've given us. We are not your personal army; if it's justice you want, then you need to go to the police, not us. If you need help coping, we can certainly provide some of that, but a therapist would be better. If you just want a sympathetic ear, that's what we do best, though this thread seems to have attracted the attention of trolls and redpillers, so I'm not sure how useful we can be anymore. I am sorry.
>>
>>16499292
>kirkwood community college

It does exist (Iowa)--even has a "Swine Education Center".
>>
>>16499571
OP isn't female.
>>
>>16499594
>It does exist (Iowa)--even has a "Swine Education Center".
Must be where pigs learn to fly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.