[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>im 18 and i look 15 i used to have a gf when i was 15-16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>im 18 and i look 15
i used to have a gf when i was 15-16 yo, but since then i can't get one.I thought that maybe im flirting with girls that are out of my league, but even though i've lowered my standards, im still alone.i asked one of them what didn't worked out, if it was my behavior or smth, and she said i look underaged. I always shave my face, can't grow a beard atm. what do, guys?im feeling kinda hopeless and i miss having a gf.
>pic is me dressed as a russian guy
>>
Shit son, you do look young but no worries. You're only 18, you still have time to age and you will and that young face can become a plus sometimes later. Everything will be fine and in the meantime just work on yourself and improve yourself. Good luck friend.
>>
as you get older you will find looking young isn't such a bad thing, you'll be fine brah
>>
>>16499291
Dont focus on girls, go to school and earn a solid degree and start your career.

While your doing this many girls will come and go untill your ready to 'settle down'
>>
>>16499291

THIS NIGGA IS EAST EUROPEAN HAHAHA

wait.. now on second look.. are you latino?
>>
Change how you dress. You looking like a high schooler comes from a mixture of that and how youthful your face is. You can't do anything about the latter, it'll change as you age naturally (and in the long run, it'll even be a good thing for you) but you can change the former.

I'm not suggesting you start dressing like your father or something, nor even someone in their late 20s/early 30s. Just pay close attention to how college aged guys dress themselves in your area and take inspiration from them.
>>
>>16499291
Well your clothes kinda make you look like a teenager. Change your style, change your hair
>>
>>16499291
your sense of fashion is disgusting breh. seriously, change that.

>>>/fa/
>>
I'm 21 and look 14. Can't grow a beard either.

It's not bad, I can fuck young girls.
>>
>>16499660
Fashion varies depending on local trends.
>>16499663
This. Get a younger girlfriend maybe.
>>
>>16499291
pfff. I didn't grow facial hair until I was like 27 or so. And I always looked 6-8 years younger than I actually was.
Just show confidence and you'll still get lots of pussy. Girls don't care nearly care as much about looks as men do.
Just pretend like you da man, and the bitches will come running.
>>
>>16499674
-care
>>
>>16499665
there's no way any decent girl will be attracted to a guy that dresses like that. he dresses like a goddamn 25 year old junkie straight outta that bench at the city park for fucks sake, any decent, well chosen outfit from cheap stores like h&m or asos bought on sale will make him look far, far better, not to mention give him that boost of confidence that he really needs.

srsly OP saying this for your own good. go browse /fa/, some fashion websites, follow some fashion blogs on tumble, wait for sales and change your outfit as fast as you can. you have no idea to what decent clothing can do to someone's confidence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.