[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 and I'm currently in a relationship with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I'm 26 and I'm currently in a relationship with the only girl I've been with sexually despite having other attractive options. I cant help but feel like i will regret this later in life. Opinions.
>>
Please, yo
>>
>>16498984
That's a stupid opinion and you should stop holding onto it.

That's my opinion.
>>
>>16498998

Like... you don't think it's something I'll regret?
>>
>>16498984
How long have you been together?
>>
>>16499005
Since I was 21. I thought i could power through these thoughts, but i don't know if i can anymore. She's a good girlfriend and i could spend my life with her, but i feel like I'll regret not trying my luck with other girls.
>>
File: 1448097573120.gif (887KB, 238x219px) Image search: [Google]
1448097573120.gif
887KB, 238x219px
>>16499013
10/10
>>
>>16499014
Big help
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (23KB, 263x331px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
23KB, 263x331px
>>16499013
>>
I don't understand whats so funny? Is it because I'm unsure of my relationship.
>>
>>16499021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s

You
>>
>>16499025
Such a funny tripfag, you are.

Anyway, any actual advice?
>>
>>16499030
Talk to her about an open relationship or find a new woman
>>
>>16499045
See? Was that so got damn hard?
>>
>>16499048
Have a drink padre

Why so serious
>>
>>16499051
Just a difficult time for me. This shit crushes me. Why can't my brain and my cock just get on the same page?
>>
Seriously if you're worried about being ridiculed for not having had multiple girlfriends when the one you have is pretty much perfect, you need to realize that no one's opinion about your relationship matters but your own. And her's, duh.

Don't break up. You'll never get her back if you do.
>>
sounds like you are one of those guys who has an empty enough life to actually have time to think about this shit
why dont you start doing something m8o?
>>
>>16499060
Not worried about ridicule, just worried i will regret not exploring and experimenting.

>>16499065
I actually lead a decently full life. Between 50+ work weeks, gym time, social life and vidya, I'm usually pretty occupied. This are mostly bedtime thoughts, when its all swirling through my brain.
>>
Thanks for the opions, guys and girls. Really helps actually.
>>
Tell her, she might up her game or have a threesome or something.
>>
remember 'the grass is always greener on the other side' is a fallacy. you could try having a conversation with her about it, make it you and her trying to figure out the problem instead of you struggling by yourself and with /adv/.
>>
Been there. 4 years down my quest I can say this lifestyle isn't for me, and now that I want to settle down it's harder to find a wife material girl. It's not impossible though, but my options are limited.
I wouldn't recommend it if you feel like you want to settle down and have a normal family, but if you go for it, don't spend more than 2 years ggofing around.
But hey, on the other hand, I've heard horrible stories from most of my married friends so maybe the grass just seems greener on this side.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.