[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Became red pilled and now all I do is work, play video games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1448396882510.png (806KB, 757x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1448396882510.png
806KB, 757x1146px
Became red pilled and now all I do is work, play video games, and skype my friend in Australia. I feel there's gotta be something more. I used to have friends and go to parties during grade school, but now i'm just so dull and stay inside. I want to do more but I also don't like spending money. One things for sure, I don't want to live the rest of my life like this. I'd rather go to Yellowknife in winter and freeze to death in the lake.

What would you do /adv/? I feel like i've stagnated here.
>>
Stop taking the poison pill.
>>
>>16498409
>became red pilled
that's your problem. What exactly did you change about yourself? The vast majority of people (i mean all people, including normies, not just internet people) tend to frown upon the movement. Even if you're a decent person, and you announce that you're red pill, people think you treat women as trash, so they don't want to associate with you
>>
>>16498409
basically, if you feel that you're right in your red pill views, you must also accept that most people think otherwise, so you're doomed to a lonely life of feeling persecuted (even when you're not). Once you have such a complex, you will treat "normies" worse, so they will treat you worse, and the vicious cycle continues
>>
File: 1443467066725.jpg (19KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1443467066725.jpg
19KB, 249x230px
>>16498409
>became redpilled
>plays video games
>>
>>16498409
Get a hobby you loser. The problem sounds like it's with you and not the fact that your "red pilled" I dunno what some of these fags are going on about.

Try joining a club of some type for an activity you enjoy.

Also if I may ask how exactly are you red pilled? I see people throwing it around a lot and it seems to mean different things for different people.
>>
>>16498495
what we're going on about is that there is considerable social stigma if you announce you are red-pilled. If OP isn't openly sexist and snobby like some red pillers are, and he doesn't mention it while engaging in more hobbies, then his life should indeed improve
>>
>>16498495
red pilled especially in regards to women, manginess and immigration

I used to be part of a unicycle club but man I was still pretty dull
samei with a pokemon club a few years ago

Maybe the issue is I don't have the balls to be myself around other people
>>
>>16498409
How do you know red pill is the truth?
>>
>>16498409
I dun give a shit about the thread, but that pic should go down to -40.

That's when it gets real.

I used to live up a little more north.
Shit was -40 in the winter +40 in the summer.

Lemme tell you that the summer was the worst of it.
In the winter, you put more wood on the fire, and lie in blankets at night.
You don't know winter till you find frost on you doorknobs.

When it gets real cold, you step outside and feel your nose snot freeze into crystal and your jeans turn into cardboard.
When your cars freeze solid.
When your spit, and you hear a "tink" as it hits the ice.
That's winter.

Fucking southernfags. When going outside isn't a contemplation of life and death.
>>
>>16498409
Can women love? The ones I talk to always try to manipulate me and don't treat me like a healthy normal being would. Are women just abusive by nature or have I been dealing with a toxic subset of them?
>>
>>16498547
I was the kek queen, women you can step on do exist, but we're the plain janes you never notice. The hot ones can be toxic because people will still fall for them since they are hot
>>
>>16498550
*kek
i spend too long on this site
>>
>>16498551
ok this is autocorrecting c-u-c-k, nevermind
>>
>>16498547
I'll tell you a secret.

Female love is conditional.
The only thing they love unconditional is there children.
You are just a fucking pair of ballsacks to get there.
They may like you more than the rest, but it's always just conditional.
Make less money, feel depressed, let them down, and they'll fucking leave you.

Men love unconditionally.
Women love conditionally.

Don't hate them for it. It's in their nature. It's like the story of the frog and the scorpion.

Marry a woman, and you know what's coming.
>>
>>16498516
Maybe your wanting things they can't give you, like loyalty. I have found the better I treat people, the shittier they treat me and vice versa.
>>
>>16498550
I don't understand your post. kek queen what is that?
>>
>>16498566
i wanted to write c-u-c-k, but blue boards censor that. Basically, if you go for less-than-hot girls, you may find that you can cheat on them and step on them all you want. But even after all that BS, I'm not stupid enough to assume all men are abusers
>>
File: S4stan2.png (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
S4stan2.png
52KB, 800x600px
>>16498566
my guess
>>
>>16498558
Can you back up that claim L? Why do women play games? Are they afraid being themselves won't be enough or is there another reason?
>>
>>16498572
Ok, my advice to you is kick a soccerball in a guys face while you comfort him but secretly enjoy his pain
>>
>>16498575
some women play games, some men play games, it's not like having two X chromosomes give you some horrendous manipulative gene, while guys are completely nice people. Never heard of a battered wives shelter?
>>
>>16498575
Women play games to interact socially.

They don't play to win.

I've only met one women that plays to win ruthlessly.
[spoiler]And she had a boyfriend and then moved away. Fucking RIP. We had a thing, you know? You know when you feel it. But maaaan. Anyways most women just play games to be with other people[/spoiler]
>>
>>16498583
i don't do that, i don't hurt people unless they hurt me first, and even then, if it's verbal abuse, i just speak politely unless they realize how illogical their argument is. If it's physical abuse, i don't hit them back, I just leave. I don't enjoy inflicting pain, because from a scientific standpoint, it's not like sadism is entirely encoded into one gender's genes but not the other. Also, you see a lot of people on 4chan had negative experiences with women, because if they had positive experiences, they'd be too busy living the life and being a normie.
>>
>>16498589
what about females who don't have any friends
>>
>>16498594
They drink wine and have cats

Every cat you have is a point towards total spinstership
>>
>>16498594
I don't have any friends anon.
I have people I talk to in class, and my boyfriend's friends. Do they count?
>>
>>16498584
True. And how about playing along with someones silly game hoping theyll change and be cool until you realise they're probably gonna keep trying to manipulate you. I have indeed. Ever heard of men who ended up dead for dating the sweet girl next door?
>>
>>16498589
Play games to get what they want. What are you on about?
>>
File: disturbed.png (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed.png
3KB, 210x230px
>>16498601
>playing along with someones silly game hoping theyll change and be cool until you realise they're probably gonna keep trying to manipulate you.
>>
>>16498590
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>16498601
Omg youre so gay anon! Yes, sorry, I forgot about you! No you didnt. If even half the things you claim are true that is. Block me baby one more teim. Please ignore my wishes one more time. But I really do love you lil doggie! Ahum unconditional, really?
>>
>>16498601
>And how about playing along with someones silly game hoping theyll change and be cool until you realise they're probably gonna keep trying to manipulate you
that happened to me, a guy did it. Both genders are capable of it
>>
>>16498612
so you not believing me, disproves my experience? You having an opposing personal experience, shows that mine can't be valid because everyone is exactly like you?
>>
>>16498636
Are you angry? If so, why?
>>
>>16498599
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or have cats. I hate cats. People have been really angry at me for hating cats. I talk up to one sentence a day to people in my class, excluding sentences spoken in an educational context. Anyway, the point is, I barely associate with them, they barely associate with me, so you only see the shallow ones, since i'm in the back being quiet.
>>
>>16498661
I'm not angry. I'm just wondering how you can be so sure no non-sadistic girls exist. I was just playing a video game in which you click on an option, and the chance of getting Outcome A is 80%, but by sheer bad luck, I got 5 Outcome Bs in a row. You could just be unlucky and/or associating with the wrong (often better looking) girls
>>
>>16498636
Emotional reasoning. Not taking responsibility for shitty behavior. Blaming others. Good stuff.
>>
>>16498667
You're probably ugly.
Or maybe you're just cute and all the guys like you are too awkward to pursue.
I know I let a few cute girls go because I thought I wasn't what they wanted.

Nah, you're probably ugly.

Anyways, take up drinking. I did, and I marginally hate myself less now. It's expensive less, but at least I don't feel too Wojack when I fall asleep

Also, fuck cats.
>>
>>16498681
You didn't answer my question. My question is, how is my experience not believable, simply because you had an opposing personal experience?
>>
>>16498684
i'm ok being ugly, shockingly, some people do not let their entire lives revolve around their sex life. I was just pointing out my experiences to show not all girls are sadistic, shallow and social. It's more likely that a plain or ugly girl has a better personality to compensate, but it's also possible for ugly girls to go full feminazi these days. Anyway yeah, so it's up to what you want in a partner. If you want a girl who is both hot and nice, they may exist, we can't sufficiently prove they don't exist through anecdotes, but they must be really hard to get, should they exist.
>>
>>16498707
>i'm ok being ugly, shockingly, some people do not let their entire lives revolve around their sex life
It's not about entirely sex life.

Yes, sex is an important part of a relationship, but it's not all of it.

A normal relationship is two parts, one sexual, one interpersonal.

Without either, it fails.

It's ok to be ugly. So long as you know that that is why you're alone
>>
>>16498409
Attain more money and power I guess. Seems like the only thing redpillers give a fuck about.

From the outside it looks like accepting sociopathy as a way of life.
>>
>>16498770
i'm ok being alone, i just dislike people making assumptions about all women, or all men, or anything so absolute.
>>
>>16498806
So not accepting being tooled by anyone is called sociopathy nowadays. Please Lord, make me the biggest sociopath ever then. gosh darn it, im so bitter
>>
>>16498806
How? That doesn't even make sense. Even people who aren't red pulled do that.

Also how is attaining monetary security sociopathic?
>>
>>16498813
agreed. give me another source tho
>>
>>16498815
if you don't want to go through negative social interactions with bad people, then you cannot take the risk of interacting with people at all. Which means also forgoing rewarding social interactions with good people. None of this is wrong, it's your personal choice. But it's not the case that everyone in the world is immoral and out to get you.
>>
>>16498828
Who said that they do that? Staying away from destructive people is not a bad thing.
>>
Maybe you're allergic to the outside
>>
>>16498819
i can give you somewhat relevant sources, but the truth is, most people don't get tested for dark triad personality traits for no good reason, so we don't know the exact percentange of the population they occupy. If it helps, current studies conclude that "The most pronounced group difference is in sex: numerous studies have shown that men tend to score higher than woman on narcissism,[57] Machiavellianism,[58][59][60] and psychopathy,[33][34][61][62] although the magnitude of the difference varies across traits and the measurement instruments used", but you can just argue that women just hide it better. All i know is that the claim "all women are sociopaths" is wrong because there's already at least one person who isn't that bad.
>>
>>16498558
you have never left your basement.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.