[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a girl to abort?, I fucked her bareback and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1447712072696.jpg (193KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
1447712072696.jpg
193KB, 1024x692px
How do I convince a girl to abort?, I fucked her bareback and now she is pregnant, she wants to have the kid but I don't even love her, nor that I want her to be my gf or wife.

Don't mind me, I'd love to be father, but I don't want to be with that woman.
>>
>>16498267
>Don't mind me, I'd love to be father, but I don't want to be with that woman.
then why did you fuck her, without protection at that?
>>
Shouldn't have fucked her then. If she's a decent person, she won;t come after you for child support, but you're going to have to accept that she wants to keep it and ultimately it's her decision, not yours.
>>
>>16498267

Sorry bro. You're fucked, a bit like she was.

Enjoy the next 18-25 years of contact with a woman you will increasingly hate.
>>
You sound 16. Are you fucking retarded? Get off this website, underage boy.
>>
>>16498267
Lmfao- sorry for the laugh but all you CAN do is either take care of that child and take full responasability(especially if you went in raw).
But i guess if you are really that desperate, there is ways to convince your sex partner of your dead/alive son. I could give you vague advice but unless you explain her personality, age, etc. there is a higher chance it won't work.
>>
>>16498267
>get the ingredients for moon tea
>Have her drink moon tea
>She miscarried your own kid
>¿?¿?
>profit
>>
>>16498267
Tell her you don't want her, that if she thinks she will retain you because of pregnancy, she is wrong, plus, you don't even think it's yours and you will run a paternity test as soon as the baby is born. There might be the case that it's not yours and she will try to frame someone else or abort it. But most likely it won't happend so you are fucked m8
>>
>>16498267

Thanks OP, I've literally just decided to get a vasectomy thanks to this post.
>>
>>16499068
Good luck getting one if you're in your 20s or even early 30s
>>
File: 1329.jpg (24KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
1329.jpg
24KB, 720x511px
>>16498267
OP, didn't you go to sex ed?
You fucked her without any protection, you need to take responsibility.
It's her choice to have the child, and if you go through any methods to make her abort (medicine, push down stairs)...Well, have fun in prison.
I would perform a DNA test, like >>16498416 said as soon as the baby is born.
Regardless, you need to really think about your options now. (assuming the child is yours)

>marriage
You can marry this chick and pursue a typical shotgun wedding and be monogamous.
Or, you can marry her just to be a father for the child. You two are more like roommates who raise a kid together.

>no marriage
You can be a dick and not interfere with the kid whatsoever. Like move away and ghost her. That'll probably fuck up the kid.
Or you can get custody on weekends and pay child support.
You could also not be involved whatsoever, besides child support payments. Also probably fuck the kid up.

>confront her
After you decide what you want to do, I'd sit down and have a talk with her. (unless you're ghosting her)
You need to tell her how you feel about the situation and what options you wish to take.
And just don't he a dick to her, OP. You altered her life with a baby.

>>16498286
>If she's a decent person, she won;t come after you for child support
Do you realize how much money it takes to raise a child?
Do you know how expensive diapers are, how many you go through in a day, and how much that costs over a few years?
A LOT.
Kids are fucking expensive, man.
And if OP's fuckbuddy isn't a doctor, she's not going to be able to afford it herself.
It's not a matter of being a decent person. It's a matter of necessity to survive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.