[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female friend of mine went shopping for bras. Took selfies in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1447721650339.jpg (696KB, 1054x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447721650339.jpg
696KB, 1054x1200px
Female friend of mine went shopping for bras. Took selfies in the dressing room. Sent the photos to me at random on skype and just ranted about how they weren't very good in her opinion..

Does she want me fapping to her or does she just think I'm gay. She has a boyfriend she seems pretty happy with so I dunno. Seems like a weird thing to just shove in the face of a friend of the opposite gender who wouldn't know or care one bit about the quality of a bra.
>>
both
>>
>>16497994
She was fishing for compliments, she wants you to tell her that they look fine and that she looks hot in them.
>>
>>16497994
Having interest in a girl that has a bf, goes bra shopping, sends skanky pictures to a guy that isn't her current bf is disgusting. She will do the same to you. If not that, she thinks you take it in the poop shoot.
>>
that's super fucking weird, I don't even know, kids these days, ect.
>>
>>16497994
>>16498006
Also, you should've just said something like, "Well I don't really know anything about the quality of a bra but you look pretty hot in those."
>>
>>16498006
>>16498009
fuck that noise, either send a picture of your dick or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16497994
She knows you beta orbit her and does that to rill you up
>>
File: image.png (196KB, 837x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196KB, 837x600px
That's what's going on
>>
>>16498034
kek
>>
File: laughing-bearded-man.jpg (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bearded-man.jpg
10KB, 240x160px
>>16498034

Golden.
>>
>>16498034
Kekerino
>>
>>16498034
>I torture males with their sexuality.
>Im also a big whore but only for the males I think are worthy.
>Why are males so disgusting.

I lol'd my head off.
>>
>>16498057
Skipperino the Kripperino
>>
>>16497994
Sexually advance on her.
If she freaks out and asks wtf you're doing:
Tell her she was sending signals, and stop playing mind games. Say your opinion of her has dropped because she'd send signals without intending to follow through.
Don't get upset, be calm and collected like its all bullshit that doesn't matter.

She either is a psycho who will completely go apeshit and you don't need that in your life, or it'll make her more aware of being that sexually open with male friends.
>>
>>16498059

Pls watcherino
>>
Obviously looking for validation (that she may or may not be getting from her boyfriend) that she looks hot.

Up to you how you play it, but if you find it really weird just say "I dunno, I'm not really an expert on bras" or something.
>>
So we're all in agreement that regardless of intent, this is a pretty skanky thing the girl's doing?
>>
Dont know without context. Post the pics here and we'll be able to tell you better what her intentions are.
>>
>>16498365
Yeah, slut behavior, as they are not even fooling around. More so, as she has a boyfriend.
>>
Reply "Looks good. Bra looks nice too!"
>>
File: rwvv.png (363KB, 325x503px) Image search: [Google]
rwvv.png
363KB, 325x503px
>>16498444
Not posting her actual ones but they were basically like this, only in a fitting room.
>>
>>16498880
Id be with the response above and just throw out "looks good! Bra does too" if you want to push it and see if she wants you, throw out "does bf know u sent me these or is this our secret" if she comes back with secret, u r in. If bf knows, ask if ready a threesome. She says yes, ur in. If no... dude, your the gay friend. Sorry.
>>
>>16498073
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>16498880
so basically a bikini picture. chill out.
>>
>>16497994
youre probably terribly friendzoned
>>
>>16498925
An underwear picture. Which she went out of her way to send to not-her-boyfriend.
>>
File: 1406705957195.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1406705957195.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
When a girl sends pictures asking how it looks, you reply with pictures of your tent.
>>
>>16497994
send the photos to her bf
>>
>>16497994
The ultimate friendzone op
>>
>>16498073
Ignore lines 1 and 2 of this post. Do lines 3 and 4.
>>
I'd ask her if there was some kind of point to all of this and inform her that this is really strange behavior. Even if they all do this to people like you, it's annoying when they're pointlessly provocative and I'd prefer to tell them to stop and instead send the pictures to someone whose opinion actually matters (that is, not you).
>>
>>16499015
pls OP, do this and come back to tell us his reaction, fuck up that slut.
>>
In my opinion;
1 I'm a girl and I don't think that you are the gay friend, I am not a conservative person, still wouldn't send any of my underwear pics to a guy friend unless he told me he is gay.
2 maybe she really wonders how the underwear looked on her and wanted a male opinion, she sees you as no treat but this seems unlikely imo.
3 she just wants to make you her dog.
4 her boyfriend is not the jealous type so by making some other guys showing interest in her she is feeding her lack of attention or trying to make her boyfriend jealous
Either way I think just saying something like "I don't know anything about bras" should do it. Don't let her play games with you.
>>
>>16497994
tell her "sending those pictures to guys tend to send the signal that you want to hook up with them. Why don't you send them to your boyfriend or your female friends instead? If you just want an honest opinion on that bra, I'm sorry but I don't know anything about such matters."

Frankly, I think she just wants validation, if she really wanted to know in regards to the bra, she could actually ask another girl. But it's shitty behavior for a girl with a boyfriend, even if it's a quiet boyfriend, so shut her down
>>
>>16498925
>>16498999
>Woman is seen in her underwear
>"Stop peeking you perverted fuck!"
>Woman is seen in her bikini
>"Oh, hi!"

OK...
>>
>>16498073
You seem to assume she's just going to go "okay this guy has a point". This is not the kind of stuff immature manipulative people admit to. She'll just turn it into how he was reading way too much into something and she thought they were good enough friends yada yada.

Better to just ignore her and leave her attention starved. If she does get back to it only comment that you thought it was kind of weird she'd show you her tits when she has a boyfriend. Nothing more aggressive/accusative because that will just give her ammo to feel sorry for herself or make you into the bad guy.

Also, of course, fap to them if you like them.
>>
>>16499688
They're culturally different and she decided to show him specifically.
>>
if you want to fuck her (or at least see how close you can get) send her a pic of your tent with the words "this is how good you look in them".
Just a bulge in pants so it suggests interest but can't be used against you.

if you don't want to bone her just leave her attention starved by saying something like
>dunno, ok i guess
>yeah they seem kinda tight, sure it's the right size?
>that color looks better with a tan
>does derp know you're sending pics like these to other guys?
>>
>>16499688
There's more to this than how they show similar amounts of skin.
>>
She thinks you take it up the ass, potentially from her
>>
she's clearly a slut regardless of whether she wants to fuck you or not
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.