[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barring a passport. What would I need to travel by ship/boat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image61.jpg (12KB, 440x264px) Image search: [Google]
image61.jpg
12KB, 440x264px
Barring a passport.

What would I need to travel by ship/boat to Germany from the US east coast?
I'll take stowaway as an option because I can't gather money for a flight.
>>
haha, what? how long do you think that'd take?
>>
File: 1448312375312.png (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1448312375312.png
34KB, 196x197px
>>16497782
Time isn't exactly an issue, i've waited long enough. What's a few weeks doing manual labor to be fed by the crew while on the voyage?

I've got Tor booted up right now to get some sort of connect. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
>>
>>16497779
>inb4 OP stows away on the wrong boat and ends up in Nigeria

>>16497796
You could do a few weeks of manual labor and have enough money saved up for a plane ticket too OP.
>>
why the hurry to go to germany? don't know what's your situation, but maybe it's better to have some patience and go there when you get the money
>>
>>16497805
I'm too autistic to lie and say i'm a people person and lie about experience on a resume for a job I'm not competently qualified for. Which is why i'm trying to go about this in the least detrimental way.

Plane tickets are $800+ in addition to an itinerary and hotel reservation to validate a tourist visa.

Circumventing it with some bro tier sailors seems the ticket for me.

>>16497810
Easier said than done desu.
>>
you think you can pay people to smuggle you across the fucking world with a little bit of unskilled manual labor?
>>
>>16497814
what is preventing you from staying in the US? it looks like you are just impatient
>>
go apply for retail jobs online RIGHT NOW. they're all hiring. it's thanksgiving. sure, they're seasonal positions, but if all you need is one plane ticket that'll work fine.
>>
>>16497816
I'm quite charming.

>>16497823
>just impatient
You got me there. So sue me, I'm not running from the mob or police or anything I just want to visit lovely Deutschland

>>16497829
I tried that. Question a man's resolve if you want but looking at some of the questionnaires most retailers have in place of online applications make my stomach turn. I'm not a bad guy, I wouldn't lie to them.

Or maybe I am a bad guy, and I have the conscious to know so and refuse to lie about it. Cognitive dissonance, jesus man.
>>
>>16497814
Just go to a low-tier staffing agency and get them to hook you up with some temporary menial labor gig.

>Circumventing it with some bro tier sailors seems the ticket for me.

They're not going to be bro-tier, having a stowaway aboard is a serious hassle since they'll have to go through a bunch of extra shit when they reach their port of entry in the destination country. Once discovered, you'll be detained for the remainder of the passage and immediately handed over to the authorities when you arrive at the destination. You'll remain in detention in the country you arrived in until you're deported.
>>
>>16497838
>charming
you missed the part where it's smuggling. as in, a very serious crime.
>I'm not a bad guy, I wouldn't lie to them.
doesn't matter, they'd hire you anyways. all you'd have to do is bother to actually click "apply."
>>
File: 1448085288483.jpg (129KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
1448085288483.jpg
129KB, 869x943px
>>16497839
Fuuuuuck.
Laid it on me straight. Thanks.

Okay, say I do go about leaving legally now. Get this side hustle. I still have to place some kind of travel plan in place, legit or no. Right?

Planning an intercontinental trip you have to tell the airlines where you're going to be staying for the duration of your trip correct?

>>16497844
Check'd em. Okay. I'll get a job. But i'll not tarnish my reputation in the process.
>>
>>16497849
>Planning an intercontinental trip you have to tell the airlines where you're going to be staying for the duration of your trip correct?
no, but you have to have bought a return ticket sometimes. also you have to lie to a border guard when you get there, which sounds like it might be a problem for you.
>>
>>16497849
>Planning an intercontinental trip you have to tell the airlines where you're going to be staying for the duration of your trip correct?

It's not that strict. Just pick some hostel in the city you arrive in and tell them that you're going to start there and check out several of the major cities in the country for a few weeks, riding trains and staying in hostels. Customs officials might require you to prove that you have the financial resources available to purchase a plane ticket back to the US at the end of your trip though...
>>
File: 346786476.jpg (35KB, 1024x440px) Image search: [Google]
346786476.jpg
35KB, 1024x440px
>>16497857
Alright i'm looking at $700 at the most. Counting a flight and a hostel and minimum expenses.
I can deal. Thanks I guess. I won't have to worry about a ticket back most likely.
>>
>>16497882
>won't have to worry about a ticket back most likely

What are you gonna do over there, join ISIS?
>>
File: screaming.png (608KB, 360x432px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
608KB, 360x432px
>>16497887
I'm going to die bro. Not sure how yet.
>>
>>16497891
Cool story bro, best of luck to ya.
>>
File: 1446904634630.jpg (63KB, 588x559px) Image search: [Google]
1446904634630.jpg
63KB, 588x559px
>>16497897
And yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.