[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you created a custom facebook account just for tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 091714_copy.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
091714_copy.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Have any of you created a custom facebook account just for tinder? How has it worked for you and do you have any advice?
>>
Why would you create a custom facebook for Tinder? Just use the one you already have
>>
That I can't be bothered with it is exactly why I haven't tried Tinder. However if you're up to the task then just keep it sparse. Contrary to popular belief, people don't actually need enough info to run a background check before they'll date you.
>>
I wouldn't mind trying Tinder, but the Facebook barrier is something I don't want to deal with.

I imagine they'll remove it once they start seeing numbers drop.
>>
>>16497837

There's a demand for it.
http://appamatix.com/use-tinder-without-facebook/

I shut down my FB since it was annoying, I'd be creating a new account just for this.
>>
>>16497739
>I want everyone to know about my life
>I advertise myself like a product on ebay
>buy me
>love me
>sex me

Online dating is sad.
>>
>>16497876

>I imagine they'll remove it once they start seeing numbers drop

That's the thing, Facebook signin is only a barrier for autistic guys. For some reason there's it's seen as less shameful for girls to be on there, so that doesn't stop them. And men will flock to where the women are. But yeah keep thinking their numbers are dropping just because you refuse to sign in with Facebook.
>>
>>16497933
>>I want everyone to know about my life
>>I advertise myself like a product for sale
>>buy me
>>love me
>>sex me
>Dating is sad.
fix'd that for you.
>>
File: zippersa9c.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zippersa9c.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>16497989
Wonderful. I have an editor.
>>
I haven't reeeally used Tinder, but when I did, I used a custom facebook account for it. My main reasons are privacy concern with facebook, I prefer not to put a lot of stuff on my main facebook account.

I just created a new account, liked all films, books, music I enjoy (something I don't do on my normal account), uploaded the pictures I wanted to use on Tinder, and that was already it.
>>
Don't you need a certain number of friends to make it work?
>>
>>16498004
>google image lookup.
>oh look its pervert A's facebook.

Rekt.
>>
I just did this yesterday, made a new Facebook for tinder (I deleted my original FB a year ago). Nothing on it yet. I guess it's a good idea to put interests on it... Does it factor into the algorithms?

Anyway, I went to my parents house for the week, they live in a small town (20k people) but there were still quite a few people in the area. Only, no ones matched with me. I really don't know when most people use tinder, but what's up with that? I ain't ugly, by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>16498146
Set all your facebook images to private, problem solved.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.