[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you can do absolutely nothing right, have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 198818_orig.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
198818_orig.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
What do you do if you can do absolutely nothing right, have no redeeming features, don't have the energy to make any accomplishments, and are too much of a weakling to even kill yourself?
>>
>>16497257
Continue living as a fuck you to the world that created you.
>>
Man up and resolve to change all of that. You and I both know that's the only answer, specifically since you've denoted you have no will or ability to kill yourself.

You can start off by abandoning the lie you've told yourself. You can do things right, you have redeeming features, you can muster up the energy to make accomplishments...and you can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
Eventually it'll break you so hard you'll have no options left than to either make yourself do something good, or try to an hero.
>>
>>16497263
Well as I said, I don't really have a choice in the matter, I couldn't suicide if I wanted.
>>16497265
I've tried so many times, but I'm just a broken person, It comes to nothing in the end. And I'm being totally rational, I am truly useless. I don't really see what I'm supposed to do here, "trying" is all well and good, but it's like saying "if you try hard enough you'll pass this obstacle course" but you're saying it to someone who's paralysed from the neck down.
>>
>>16497281
We are all broken. I fail at so many fucking things life feels like a cruel joke sometimes. I have close to no friends. My family hates me. I haven't had a relationship in close to two years and other than a few blowjobs I haven't had any action either. The only thing that keeps me going, other than creature comforts, is goals.

You have to figure out something worth going on for. As lethargic as I feel today, I dragged my ass to class. Why? Because I know that if I keep chugging away, I can be at a 4-year college in another state by next fall and I'll truly feel like I'm getting somewhere in life.

Excuse me if I'm daft, are you paralyzed from the neck down or was that part of the analogy?
>>
>>16497295
That was an analogy. In the endeavors I wish to pursue I might as well be.
>>
>>16497257
If you cannot even die, then your only option is to be reborn: in other words, to reinvent yourself. Start from first principles and core philosophies. Then reevaluate your general approaches to things, with these principles and philosophies in mind. Be as ruthless with yourself as you have to. And for God's sake, see a therapist. Take it from someone who went through this process without one: having a therapist on board to provide feedback is how you avoid screwing this up. Without one, you risk forgetting something important, and this is Bad.

This sucks, no doubt about it. I screwed up the first time and had to do it twice, so I know how hard it is. But there is no way around it. Your refusal to commit suicide is not a weakness of any sort, but even if it were, you would still have to go through this process before you could do it. Since you have to reinvent yourself anyway, why not reinvent yourself as someone you can live with?
>>
Just play more video games.
>>
>>16497303
You have it in you to succeed. You are descended from the smartest and most capable men(and women) of human history, never forget that.

>>16497372
Fuck off.
>>
>>16497409
>You have it in you to succeed. You are descended from the smartest and most capable men(and women) of human history, never forget that.
so is chris-chan.
Chris-chan seems to have accomplished a lot more than me, too.
>>
>>16497257
wether you think you are a Alpha Superior + (AS+) or a piece of shit, you are right, you are what you want to think you are, the question would be from us to you, what are you?
>>
File: 1358191339148.jpg (49KB, 490x324px) Image search: [Google]
1358191339148.jpg
49KB, 490x324px
post more qt grills on the internets.
>>
get over weakness. kill urself.
>>
Get a van and move down by the river!
>>
>>16497257

Same thing everyone else does;
>Work 40 hours a week for an income.
>Collect debt so that most of your income goes straight back out the bank.
>Watch TV because it's easy.
>Bitch and moan about how other people suck just so that for a brief moment you can pretend you're not exactly like them.
>Wait for death in your deceptively Buddhist lifestyle in which life is perceived as suffering.
>>
>>16497825
The work and debt thing is important. That will consume most of your time. Id go for the 60 hour week though, just to make the self-suffering worth it. The banks and government love it when you work that hard.
>>
>>16497257
I'd stop being so dramatic, because you're not that special.

You have what we call 'reverse pride,' where I'm from: a huge ego, but in the negative sense. Even in being a loser, you HAVE to be the best.
>>
>>16497257

>all these traits indicate you should

Become a social worker.
>>
>>16497257
It takes practice to get good at something, few people have natural talents.
>>
>>16497825
The very idea of this instantly shuts down any desire for me to make it in life. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>16498803
i read somewhere that if you think of killing youself, imagine you at the age of 7 and that if you killed yourself now you would also be killing that child
>>
Take a nap
>>
>>16497257
Accept yourself, try enjoy things. And don't forget there's a lot bigger assholes than you out there the world can do without. You have a right to be here just as much as anyone else.

Don't bother with big accomplishments if you don't have the energy for it. Instead wait till you find something that actually gives you energy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.