[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ambien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: me wedding 3.jpg (36KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
me wedding 3.jpg
36KB, 402x604px
So my wife is always too tired to fuck, but she has sleeping issues and wakes up in the middle of the night a lot which leaves her tired the next day. I finally got her to talk to her dr about it and she prescribed ambien.

My wife took it last night and slept all night. I tried to wake her gently and she didnt move. Fondled her tits and she didn't move.

fingered her and she barely moved and then beat off onto her tits and wiped it up and she didnt move.

Told her this morning and she just rolled her eyes and said "don't put it in my butt."

Q1 - Does this mean I can fuck her tonight while she is out?

Q2 - I think I want to fuck her butt.
>>
>>16497210
that would be rape. why would you want to fuck someone that is passed out anyway. gross.
>>
>>16497210
fucking ask her maybe? its your wife not ours
>>
try cannabis oil.(for the sleep offcorse)
>>
>>16497254
This. OP you need to ask her directly if it's okay for you to do... whatever it is that you want to do to her body... while she's sleeping. If not then it's literally rape.
>>
>>16497210
lol u perv haha
>>
>>16497210
Yes its implied consent.
Yes fuck her ass.
Why is this even a question?

Just be gentle, stretch her with fingers first. Dont CI because she'll know for sure you fucked her
>>
>>16497264

This. Just ask.
>>
>>16497210
As soo n as I wrote this I realized I needed to ask.

>Asked. So can I have sex with you while you are out of it?
>She replied, "Of course, just stay away from my ass"
>Me: So I can't fuck your ass? What if you don't wake up while I do it?
>Her: You will tear it. and what if I shit all over because I am passed out.
>Me: Good point.
>her: Let's go now while I can enjoy it.

Something like that anyhow. Anyways, just the convo got me laid!

>>16497238
Not rape if she tells you its OK ahead of time.

Also, I would rather fuck a participating woman, but since that is rarely my wife and I don't want to cheat, fucking her as passed out is the only option.

AND...it is an amazing feeling to fuck someone who is passed out. they are so pliable.
>>
>>16497264
>>16497960

That's fucking stupid, because feminists will encourage a court of law to see that once a person is asleep it counts as rape because they cant revoke consent they gave prior.

Consent to feminists is an ongoing process, which is why they can claim rape after saying yes, fucking for 2 minutes, and then saying to stop and claiming rape if you don't pull out fast enough.
>>
>>16498217
My wife is not a feminist in the crazy 2015 sense of the word.

She just thinks that we should be equal.
>>
>>16498244
If you're going to have sex with her make sure you both enjoy it. Don't be selfish and fulfill your desires only. This could be used as a good thing don't waste it
>>
>>16498278
This
>>
>>16498244
>>16498244
>She just thinks that we should be equal
That's what real feminism was suppossed to deal, not that patriarchy bullshit feminazis like to scream about.
>>
>>16497210
Q1 - probably not, ask her and get a serious non sarcastic answer. I wouldnt be okay with it but hey everyones different

Q2 - dont. she will know. you will pay.
>>
>>16498195
>AND...it is an amazing feeling to fuck someone who is passed out. they are so pliable.

scariest thing Ive read all day, I dont want to know how you know that anon
>>
don't forget the lube.
>>
I had a girlfriend who took Ambien. She was perfectly fine with my having sex with her while she was passed out. It's incredible just how often I'd wake up in the middle of the night with the urge for a quick bone.
>>
Next op will be into the necro fetish before rigor sets in
>amazing feels
>Super pliable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.