[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Offered money for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: All-New-X-Men-40-2.jpg (237KB, 640x972px) Image search: [Google]
All-New-X-Men-40-2.jpg
237KB, 640x972px
An attorney offered me 1000 dollars for sex thanksgiving evening, and I told him I would have done it for free, but he kept the offer up and said it's okay because it was a drop in the pond for him. I was worried and told a friend that I was considering it, but he warned me that once I take that money I was by definition a prostitute, and there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from.

The thing is, I'm upside down, my rent is coming up and I won't be able to cover it, my insurance and my other bills. I was looking for another job, to supplement my part time work, but it's not panning out.I kind of need the cash.
>>
1000 dollars is pretty good for fucking someone depends on your own personal morals though
>>
>>16497124
If you need it, take it.

A good majority of this board will call you a whore so be prepared.
>>
>>16497139

Only because she's taking money in exchange for sex. You know, the textbook definition of a whore.
>>
>>16497143
OP might be a gay male you disgusting cis scum.
>>
>>16497149
Or not, you disgusting SJW
>>
>>16497149

>Implying one gay male never uses the pronoun, "she" when refering to another
>Implying I'm not a gay male

Check your micro agressions
>>
>>16497124
You didn't come here for advice,you came here for validation.
Yes,you are a whore if you do it.
Yes,you can do it even if that makes you a whore. 1k is a lot.
>>
>>16497124
>he warned me that once I take that money I was by definition a prostitute, and there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from

Sounds like a slippery slope and that he might have other intentions other than just having sex with you. He might expect you to continue doing this in the future, do things you're uncomfortable with, do things that are painful, or invite all his buddies over to gangbang you. Everything seemed alright to me until you mentioned that he said something like that.
>>
>>16497173
Oh, wait, your FRIEND told you that, not the lawyer, nevermind. It's up to you OP, if you would have sex with him even without getting paid and you've told him that but the money's still on the table then I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>16497173
Reading comprehension isn't one of your best skills, huh? It was OP's friend the one who said that.
>>
>>16497179
My bad, you had already realized.
>>
>>16497190
I skimmed over it a bit too fast on the first go-around.
>>
I'd do it if I was you. Who says you're "officially" a prostitute anyway?

I guess you probably shouldn't have told your friend about it because he WILL tell everyone I'm going to guess.

But the word prostitute is just a word, there is no measurable or physical state of either being or not being a prostitute. Some stupid fucker wants to drop 1000 on you for sex? Can't see a down side there desu.
>>
> and there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from.
bullshit magical thinking.
>>
>>16497124
You need it, so take it but with conditions such as

> it's a gift, not payment for services rendered
> you set the limits of acceptable sexual practices
> this is a one time only deal, unless he wants to set you up as a concubine - perhaps OK, maybe not
>>
>>16497124
>I was worried and told a friend that I was considering it, but he warned me that once I take that money I was by definition a prostitute

Your male friend told you this because he wants to fuck you. If you get paid $1000 you are then out of his league - while you're free he thinks he has a chance.
>>
>>16497124
tell him if he says $1000 is drop in the ocean, then DOUBLE it. tell him you got rent to pay. yo! why should you go without just cos he wants it from you.
>>
You're only a whore if you do it for a job OP
contrary to the opinions of the virgins on /adv/, it is not a bad deal. They'll just be upset that someone else has the balls and the finances to get sex and they don't
I would make sure he doesn't have any cameras hidden around though.
>>
Allow my boy Luda to explain your circumstances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JsUb7c-Dqo
>>
File: 1444290587821.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1444290587821.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>16497124
Why did you ask your friend for advice on becoming a literal whore instead of borrowing some cash?
>>
>>16498000

>borrowing 1k and having to pay it back
vs
>Having sex with a guy you would have fucked anyways and getting to keep the money

OP you would have fucked him for free, which makes it a gift, not a profession.
Of course all the kids on /adv/ think women are whores because women like getting drinks or food paid for before sex but these are the same people who think they should get fucked just for existing instead of working for it
>>
>>16497969
>tfw I joined the darkside and now my youtube has dank starwars sound effects
>>
>>16497124

Go for it.

I wouldn't, but I also don't have money problems. I probably wouldn't if I did need the money because I have a thing against selling my ass.
>>
>>16498010
>which makes it a gift
Right, he's only giving the OP money as a gift under the condition that they fuck him. Sure.

You colossal fucking retard.
>>
Fuck the attorney, take the money. Who cares

Morals is one thing. But you know what really sucks? Having no money and nowhwere to live. That is lowest of the low. Its a couple hours doing something pleasureable for cash to solve your problems

Its a no brainer
>>
>>16497124
Your confidence and mentality isn't enough to take the money and ignore his shit "advice", getting your cake and eating it too.

Don't do it.
>>
Not gonna judge you OP. At all. Tbh most prostitutes become so due to desperation. I think it's totally wrong to judge them.

As for your situation..you are kinda desperate. But what stands out to be is that you said you'd have sex with this guy anyway right? So I assume you must like him? So is it such a bad thing to have sex with someone you like and he then gives you money which helps you out? It's not like you went to him "offering your services". I think it's exceptional circumstances.

If you feel this is something you want to do, then I think that's ok. Other people will be quick to judge but you need to do what's right for you in life.
>>
I would suck dick for £100. And I'm a straight male.

You want my 2 pence? Fucking go for it. It's 1k.
>>
>>16498053

oh look one of the kids I was talking about
>>
You'd be having sex for financial gain.

Saying it is anything else (gift etc) is semantics and the fact that you would have fucked him anyway is of no consequence, unless of course you fuck him and decline the money.

Only you can be the judge of if this is right or wrong for you to do. The situation is what it is though. At least be honest about it and don't try to fool yourself into thinking taking cash in exchange for sex is anything other than that. Some may call it prostitution but he offered the cash to you, you didn't seek him out as a "client" so perhaps the term "prostitute" does not apply here. It would be an "arrangement between consenting adults".
>>
>>16497124
>tfw I wish my attorney would do this
If you do it once or twice in life without initiating the offer and you're into the guy, then you're only an opportunist. If you make a career out of it and/or initiate it and/or are not into the person then you are a prostitute.
>>
>>16497124
fuck it take the money.
>>
>>16497124

copypasta

cripes

last time it was 2000
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.