[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 year old>makes various sextapes>even waves at camera>has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

18 year old>makes various sextapes>even waves at camera>has several sexual partners (strictly black guys only).

Is she a slut or not?
>>
Think the term is drug addicted prostitute.
>>
>>16497118
who gives a shit? stop slut shaming. there's nothing wrong with being confident about sex and enjoying yourself.
>>
>>16497118
she's a slut
don't bother
>>16497204
haha ok
>>
>>16497204
haha
>>
>>16497224
Seriously though, wouldn't you want to have several sexual partners at 18? And literally what is wrong with that at all?
>>
>>16497230

gross
>>
If you have to ask, she's definitely a slut.

I'm black, and I'll tell you that if a girl strictly dates black guys 80% of the time it's because she's fucked in the head.
>>
>>16497204
I hope someone does this to your daughter lol
>>
>>16497204
you don't have to slut shame put op has every right not to commit to her because she lacks self control.
>>
File: 1424812328759.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1424812328759.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>16497204
Weak bait, but you somehow got some anons...
>>
what advice do you want?

stop making dumb threads that have obvious answers
>>
File: 025 - uYXAUCX.jpg (174KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
025 - uYXAUCX.jpg
174KB, 768x1024px
>>16497819
Whoa, how about we enforce the fucking sticky that no one seem to care about these days ?
>>
>>16497204
OP didn't even say that sluts are the scum of society, he was just asking whether she is a slut, you decided to add that dimension. It's like OP asking if someone is black, and you accuse him of racism. Also the definition of a slut is someone who has a lot of sex with a lot of different people, deal with it, you yourself decided to make it negative.
>>
>>16497118
Slut. No doubt about it

If you want to fuck then go for it, just bring protection. If you want a relationship, go for it. That way you can make a feels thread of hoe much of a fucking moron you are for knowingly being a relationship with a slut.
>>
>>16497118
Was? Almost certainly (barring some exceptionally nasty circumstances). Is? That depends. Is she still doing it? You're talking in the present tense, but this is 4chan, where verb tenses are not as rigid as in the real world.

As long as it's very definitely "was" and not "is", I see no reason it should matter. They make excellent relationship material: all that experience, but also personal insight (having learned the hard way) as to why the process of gaining it was not such a good idea.
>>
>>16497820
BOING. Need more pics. Please supply.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-51-48.png (503KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-11-51-48.png
503KB, 1080x1920px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.