[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I was with one polish girl like fuck buddys 2 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CT1K-VyVAAAVEIP.jpg (34KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CT1K-VyVAAAVEIP.jpg
34KB, 599x337px
Hi guys,
I was with one polish girl like fuck buddys 2 years and a half ago, i had unprotected sex with her and now i am worried as fuck that i could get any disease... like HIV... she was 17 years old and me 18, she fucked 12 guys... so now i am worried and nervous about if i could take any disease from her. I am 21 years old, it was 2 years and a half ago, i am very very worried.

Thank you very much.
Image not related.
>>
>>16496559
What in the fuck are you saying? Your worried now after two years lol

Get tested, then you will have answer.
>>
>>16496567
I am so fucking scary about the test... sounds ridiculous, but is the truth... i think in this 2 years after i didnt have anything i shouldnt be worry, but damn.... its always in my mind
>>
>>16496573
Has your dick been burning for 2 years?
>>
>>16496559

You am talk great english, friend. From what learnings have you this talking? Books? Or tutor?

With much studies I am to hope talk the same well as you.
>>
>>16496587
i dont have problems with my dick, its normal, but i am worried that i could catch the HIV...
>>
>>16496611
English is not my main languaje, sorry.
>>
>>16496618

Why to sorry? I am tell you of great english talkings you make. Like you to make talkings I want to be.
>>
>>16496616
Hiv is pretty rare amongst White heterosexuals, not to be /pol/ about this but its true
>>
>>16496648
Thank you very much for the answer sir, makes me more comfortable, but i will go to the doctor in monday to tell him to do a blood test for HIV
>>
Suck it up buttercup and get tested. Grow up, grow a pair, quit acting like a teenage girl and get tested. Time to digure out if you are a man or boy. If a boy, put your little pee pee back in your pants and quit playin with it, if you are a man, then man up and get tested. Need i continue?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.