[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. 3 days ago I had sex with my gf and the condom got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (63KB, 479x370px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
63KB, 479x370px
Hi /adv/. 3 days ago I had sex with my gf and the condom got stuck inside her, we had to go to the hospital to get it out. She's a very sensitive person and now she feels very scared. I told her why it happened and what we can do to avoid it but she won't listen. She's saying stuff like "I'll never be able to have sex again" and "find another woman who can satisfy you better than me". She also doesn't want to take the pill or other contraceptive methods. What can I do to make her feel safe again? I love her, I don't want another woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 508x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 508x382px
>>16496141
She sounds like a crazy, OP. She's right, find someone else.
>>
The fuck is wrong with her?
It's would like me breaking up with my gf after she had an orgasm that caused her to shit on me at the same time. Stuff like that happens. You're supposed to laugh it off together and regroup for more sexy practice.
>>
>>16496178
Unh uh.You are applying logic to a girl.
Rethink that.Women are absolutely ruled by fear,we arent so we dont get that but if you understan-d that shit,that she is a scared rabbit,her reaction makes sense.
Safety for the cwazy wabbit.All it is.
Tell her its all good,wank for a week and start to gradually reintroduce the idea.
Dont let her use it as a smokescreen to cut sex off cuz theyll use that shit to fuck with you and try to turn your care into a relationship control tool.
Silly bitches.She starts playin that card tell her to fuck off cuz your good intentions were just pissed and shit on non accident like.
>>
>>16496149
Actually she's crazy indeed, she's always extremely tragic, but I really love her a lot, it's not just a sex thing for me.

>>16496178
I know right? But she throws a tantrum if I try to laugh it off, it's like this thing scarred her for life. I mean it hurt but it's just a condom. She's afraid she'll have to go to the hospital again.
>>
If you don't mind my asking, what DID happen? How WOULD you avoid it?

I am admit that I ask this partly out of curiosity: I guess I always knew on an intellectual level that something like this was possible, but I've never encountered a case where it did.

But this isn't just idle curiosity. The fact that she refuses to use any contraception other than condoms gives me pause. I suspect that the ways to avoid this happening again include something she really, REALLY doesn't want to do: so much so, in fact, that she is seriously contemplating never having sex again rather than doing it. You need to find out what this is, and if possible, you need to find out why. You may be able to figure out a way around it, or this might be something she needs to see someone about.
>>
>>16496203
It happened for one or all of these reasons:
>dick not very hard, it was the fourth fucking in a row
>condom a bit too large
>I was thrusting too much, and given that the condom was loose it remained stuck in her
>didn't hold the condom while going out

Basically I'll get other condoms and I'll hold it, problem solved. But no, she doesn't want to listen.
>females
>logic

>>16496193
So basically change the subject when she brings it, wait and try to arouse her this weekend when we see each other?
>>
Any other tips?
>>
next her
>>
Eh, I've "lost" a condom in a girl twice over the years. We've NEVER had to go to the hospital to get it out though, wtf? And how did that "scar her for life"? That girl sounds crazy OP.
>>
>>16496668
We had to go because it was deep inside (couldn't even see it), also she was panicking as FUCK, crying etc. and obviously that made her contract her muscles, thus she was unable to remove it by herself. And she didn't want me to try to remove it. She's like ashamed of her pussy.

Yeah she's crazy but I love her too much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.