[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr: why no gf? Seriously though, how the hell does one gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 14482355325.jpg (94KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
14482355325.jpg
94KB, 500x376px
tl;dr: why no gf?

Seriously though, how the hell does one gets a girl to go get a coffee with, cuddle some in the sofa while watching people walking in the cold outside during christmas season?

I have tried almost everything I could think of. I went out with girls I knew for a while, I asked out girls that I already knew and girls I just met from friends in common. I went out in the night and got kisses from girls that I'm not sure I liked but never went further than that.

I'm a nice guy with a decent job even though I don't make too much. I'm not all bad looking even though I pretty much abandoned the gym in the last two months or so.

I think my weakest spots are a not-really interesting life, I'm not too funny (or at least not in a way pepole easily notice), I don't have too many friends, I don't live in my own place or have a car and I really don't know how to engage things into a "sexy" mode, like, I really don't know how to create that "tension". Is there really none that want some love from someone like me? What the hell do I do about it?

Please help me.
>>
>>16495350
By the way, add to the 2nd paragraph that going out with all of those, asking them out or hanging out on weekend nights didn't work out.
>>
>no car
lol

You need some hobbies, man.

You don't really need them, though. The statistics say that you'll find a single girl who likes you sooner or later. But whether she's a NICE girl is up to you. If you're a little more aggressive in your search (and in bettering yourself) then you'll find better people. Don't resign yourself to a life of petty bitching and a dirty house.
>>
>>16495364
Well, I'm making some progresses with my guitar and bass and I'm looking forward to getting in a band next year. But beside of that, I really have no worth-mentioning hobbies.

I'm also working on the no car thing by currently taking lessons for the licence.

Neither of those things seem to be valued by girls it seems.

What do you mean by more aggresive search and what do you think I should improve?
>>
>>16495392
Just start a band now. The sooner you start playing shows the sooner you'll meet qts
>>
>>16495493
I would rather that women approaching me could be not a direct consequence of my interest in music, but a pleasant surprise from knowing me. You know what I mean?
>>
>>16495567
Besides, I'm far from being remotely good at it.
>>
>>16495567
Get another hobby then. Go study at the library or join a gym
>>
I used to go to the gym. I won't deny that I noticed more interest from girls than the zero interest at all I was used to. But it really led to nothing. I know I have to stay in shape though, so I will go back for sure.

A library? Really?
>>
>>16495585
The fucks wrong with a library. Ive met several girls at my unis library
>>
Sounds like you're trying too hard and getting desperate
>>
>>16495600
Maybe the fact that people in a public library want to do their work, instead of conversing with strangers? Uni and school libraries I understand though.
>>
>>16495608
>trying too hard
To meet them? I don't think so. Most of them have been were for pure chance. When going out? It's hard to tell, I would say I was just being myself and tried to have a good time with them.

>getting desperate
Well, kinda yes.
>>
Just give up and go full MGTOW. A gf won't make you happy even if you had one you would just project your loneliness onto her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.