[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to trap a guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x354px
Please read before judging.

I was a virgin before meeting my last boyfriend. I loved him so very much. I still can't get over him. He was perfect in every way, looks, brains, he also had a quick wit. I liked that the most.

He broke up with me because I got jealous of how often he was hanging out with his ex, the mother of his daughter.

I can't get over him. It was always him who didn't want to use condoms. I wish I could go back in time and agree to not use contraceptives, I'd be pregnant/have a baby and he'd still be with me. (He's pretty mature and older, not the type to leave without support).

I'm not overly sexual. I had a bond with him, I can't just be with another guy for some casual sex relationship. But, my goal is to find a guy that looks like him and get pregnant. Same race, ethnicity, all that.

Can anyone understand this logic? I already have a guy in mind. I'm average/attractive so it wouldn't be too hard to try for.

Should I tell him that I want a baby? Should I lie about being on the pill?

I wouldn't make him pay for any expenses that comes with having a child, as I am quite independent in terms of handling money.

I'm in a really bad state right now. This has really been depressing me for weeks. I wake up and my stomach is in knots. I dream of him always. This may come off as obsessive, but I loved him so much.
>>
Seek professional help. Nobody should ever be trapped.

Wtf am I reading.
>>
You realize that even if he gets you pregnant he isn't obligated to stay with you right? My aunt tried that with my uncle and 15 years later they got divorced. Granted my uncle cheated on my aunt numerous times but in any event.
>>
>Same race, ethnicity, all that.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a black guy who's willing to blow his load into your vagoo and then disappear.
>>
You can get pregnant, just don't tell him. Do you want a relationship with him?
>>
>>16495091
please kill yourself. this is probably b8 but if it isnt, you are a terrible, terrible human being.
>>
>>16495125
*insert laughing emoji*

He's middle eastern.
>>
>>16495131

You shouldn't have a problem finding a Jawa who's willing to blow his load into your vagoo and then disappear.
>>
I really hate how OP could actually do this to some unsuspecting guy and then either guilt him into staying with her afterwards by saying that "it's just as much his fault/responsibility as it is hers" or, if he leaves her, simultaneously fuck him over for 18 years financially via child support and turn everyone against him socially by telling everyone the sob story about how he left her all alone to care for his child.

This is truly reprehensible.
>>
>I'd be pregnant/have a baby and he'd still be with me
No. You would still be alone except poorer. A baby doesn't guarantee a relationship. A baby guarantees nothing. A boyfriend is free to leave you anytime he wants if he is unhappy about a relationship regardless of whether you have a baby or not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. You should also be free to leave an unpleasant relationship anytime you want. Everybody has this right. You cannot trick people out of this right. You cannot force people to stay with you and give you love and attention and support. You're supposed to seduce people with your personality. That's how relationships work. You seduce them by working on yourself in order to become a mature, fun, interesting, responsible and loving individual. That is how you acquire relationship stability. Not by becoming pregnant. It does not work. You cannot use a trick to avoid learning how to be a mature and responsible person because it feels like too much work.
>>
what happens if he asks for a DNA test?
>>
>>16495210
I would give him one, lol I don't sleep around.
>>
>>16495217

didnt you just say you wanted to sleep with a look-alike to trap your ex or someshit?
>>
>>16495226
Oh, I see.

No, a different guy. As a way to get over my original ex.
>>
>>16495231

That's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>16495231
I just want to ask for the sake of context, but how old are you?
>>
>>16495234
Why? I wouldn't force this guy to pay for anything.
>>
>>16495231

Wow, that's a great way to raise a son who's going to murder hookers.
>>
>>16495091

>may come off as obsessive
>want to trap a guy
>lie about contraceptives
>find a guy exactly like my ex
>get pregnant
>force him to stay with me
>I loved him so much

No, you don't. You loved your ideal version of him. You love the pretend version, the void that he left behind, that you will fill in with someone completely different mentally but physically similar.

You sound like a serious creep. Maybe you should get out some more and stop pining for someone who you don't actually care for.
>>
>>16495236
>>
>>16495250
>get out more

Uh, I work and go to school. Do you mean sleep around? No. That is temporary pleasure.
>>
>>16495238

Why do you need a kid?

With a stranger that looks kind of like your ex?

You are fucked up lady. You want to raise a stranger's kid, potentially denying the kid a father, and most likely raising him as a troubled child, especially as a 20 year old.

Do you even have financial stability? This is wrong on so many levels, all because you can't get over a dude...jesus christ.
>>
>>16495271
He dumped you cuz you fuckin crazaaaayyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>16495271

>getting knocked up by a near-identical copy version of an ex
>this is temporary pleasure

You're fucking insane.
>>
>>16495091
>Please read before judging.
OK.

I am sorry to hear that you're hurting, OP. But although we are not qualified to diagnose here on 4chan, one thing is clear: you need help. Please, talk to a professional.
>>
>>16495143
If an Arab took her virginity, she can be wife #2 legally

of course, she'll also have to deal with the eventual wife #3 and #4 and #5 and #6 ...
>>
You're batshit, OP.
>>
>>16495294
This.

Regardless of your unscrupulous methods for doing so, you should never bring a child into the world when you're mentally unstable. Seek therapy, then think of starting a family the right way: by building it on a relationship of mutual love and respect.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.