[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nineteen with shitty genes, should I shave it off or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151124_001153.jpg (225KB, 1349x1429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_001153.jpg
225KB, 1349x1429px
I'm nineteen with shitty genes, should I shave it off or hang on for a little while?
>>
You're fine child.
Just condition after every shampooing and you'll live.
>>
>>16494328
Looks like you are developing a mature hairline. If you are self conscious, grow it out a bit to hide the temple recession.
>>
Keep it short.
As you get older, cut it shorter until you either shave it or don't use a guard on the clippers.
>>
>>16494340
He's not balding you idiot
>>
File: IMG_20151124_001857.jpg (141KB, 1287x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_001857.jpg
141KB, 1287x980px
The last pic might've been a bit deceptive desu
>>
>>16494354
That's a type of hairline. Nicolas Cage and Elrond have it.
>>
>>16494394
Whether it is a hairline or not isn't the point, I'm more interested in whether it would look better long or buzzed
>>
>>16494354
Sam?
>>
>>16494328
reminds me of chris farley ;_;
>>
>>16494409

I am in my mid 20s and we have the same hairline, feel free to try different styles out but I have found that there is really only one style that fits me which is short on the sides long on the top,

watch the video see if he has the same hairline as you.. I have the same hairline as this guy and got the same haircut and will cntinue to do so as from everything I have tried it looks the best.

With a large forehead and receeding at the sides (like above the temples) having your hair longer and trying to hide it just makes it look worse and more obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5z-Q4po4M
>>
>>16494467
That guys style definitely looks like something that might work for me. Thanks a bunch anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.