[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was mugged by a group of 7 and I've suffered a number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ghjkl.jpg (646KB, 1150x768px) Image search: [Google]
ghjkl.jpg
646KB, 1150x768px
I was mugged by a group of 7 and I've suffered a number of injuries. But the most alarming thing is my right eye is always now blood shocked, so I'm wondering do i need to go get medical help or is it nothing to worry about ?

Take into account:
- My sleeping patterns fucked i could sometimes have 2 hours sleep or on other days I could sleep for hours.

- My monitor broke so I'm using a 47" TV at the moment because student life and can not afford another one yet. I sit pretty close to it and I'm always on it.

Pic related.
>>
>>16494090
>number of injuries
>sleeping issues
You fucking idiot go to the doctor
>>
I would say visit a doctor so you can be sure you're alright.
>>
Oh my gosh op. That is terrible. I am deeply sorry that something like that had to happen to you. Your eye sounds like it might have gotten infected or become re from a sleep deprivation. I have that same problem when I sleep 2 hours to write a last minute assignment. The shock or injuries could be causing the irregularity. Definitely go to the doctor if you have suffered several serious injuries and not sleeping properly or having eye issues. You don't want the symptoms to worsen or loose your sight if its infected. Feel better soon and hope nothing like that happens to you again. You should probably file a report if you haven't already even if you don't recognize their faces.
>>
oops sorry about putting op as the title my bad
>>
Move someplace with less than 7 black people.

Solves one of your problems.
>>
>>16494090

>my monitor broke so I'm using a 47" TV at the moment because student life and can not afford another one yet. I sit pretty close to it and I'm always on it.

You know that's why this happened to you right
>>
>>16494542
The injuries I can handle they'll heal over time I was concerned about the eye is all.

>>16494557
Yeah think I'm going to go tomorrow 3 days have passed now and I'm not showing any recovery.

>>16494742
Thank for the concern. But yeah what you've said it pretty helpful and I will be going the doctors tomorrow to get a check up. I have filed a report but it all happen pretty quick so i could not identify them but I did get up and follow them to a street so I've narrowed it down for the police but I don't see myself getting any justice out of it to be honest.

>>16494774
Pretty much hit the nail on the head there apart from one of them was like eastern European
>>
>>16494915
Thought so , i could not be sure due to the incident that happened. Because it was the day after it started happening just wanted to know if it was anything to worry about...
>>
Do muggers beat the shit out of you if youchave nothing on you to give
>>
>>16494951
Well yeah ? I wasn't flashing anything off it started off with one of them saying was you just laughing at me. So I carried on walking until one of them grabbed my shoulder and they was all like come to the back street with us. So my response was fuck that, why would I do that ? So they proceeded to kick the shit out of me then they went into my pockets and stole everything. I'm more pissed about all my thing being robbed than the actual beating because like i mentioned I'm a student my phone on contract with no insurance therefore I'm still having to pay for it, also all the money and my ID was on me so I'm going to have to replace that before i can go on a night out again its just hassle.
>>
>>16494090
My eyes have been like that for years. No idea why
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.